Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar was absolutely not a better fighter than Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Look at all these people hating on mosley for having an opinion when he actually fought them both and these guys haven't even fought one lol
      Right on......

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        You could definitely make the argument that Oscar in his prime was better than Floyd. Both prime Oscar and Shane were all time great talents who would have given Floyd a lot of problems and possibly beaten him. Nothing ridiculous about this opinion at all.
        Wrong again....Why did shane duck Floyd if that were the case? shane wanted Floyd after jin left him & took half THEN shane said I need Floyd....LMMFAO! Oscar lost ALL his major fights too....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
          Even though Mosley was past prime, this was the fight
          that turned Mayweather from toe-to-toe "PBF" fighter into the runner "Money."

Mayweather completely changed his style similar to Leonard after Duran 1 and Hector Camacho when he fought Edwin Rosario. That punched scared the hell out of him.
          You are seriously, seriously wrong here. To the point I wonder if you actually watched the fight. Mayweather didn't even run against Mosley, let alone let that one punch change his style completely. That's completely, indisputably inaccurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            "Prime" Oscar was a beast, I see nothing wrong with Shane's opinion.
            "Prime" Oscar lost all his major fights....LOL....See what's wrong with shane's "opinion."

Comment

lol Pernell Whitaker is one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time and that was no robbery. The only reason people say that is because the scorecards were too wide. It was close but Oscar deserved to win.
              No he didn't. He was the icon bob wanted to create.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuZU2LIRgo

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Wrong again....Why did shane duck Floyd if that were the case? shane wanted Floyd after jin left him & took half THEN shane said I need Floyd....LMMFAO! Oscar lost ALL his major fights too....LMMFAO!
                God you are the biggest fanboy I've seen on this forum. I get that you disagree with Mosley's opinion but don't be so damn emotional about it. You already got like 30 posts on this thread calm the **** down.

Comment

I know Pernell was past his prime when he fought Oscar but he still showed great defense in that fight (just not enough offense to win). But Oscar sure as hell wasn't in his prime when he fought Floyd and he still gave Floyd a lot of problems and won 4-5 rounds. It isn't unreasonable to think that he could beat Floyd if he was in his prime.
                  Since when is it "gave Floyd a lot of problems" when Floyd made him miss punches in bunches? SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    YOU didn't watch the first fight....that jab to the belly/hook up top connected most of the fight.
                    So what you did was count only Castillo's punches but forgot to count Floyd's punches....LOL....Got it. Did you even know Floyd even went southpaw on him? Probably not....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      You're the one hating, mosley have fought them and his opinion is 10000000x credible than any poster here.
                      Not when he worked for Oscar & was invested in his golden boy company....LOL....how do you say conflict of interest....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X