Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd didn't fight anyone of those who he named that year, did he?

I can get you other videos where Mosley wanted it and Floyd was saying no.

The other videos show that what Mosley said was the truth. Floyd was asked by Mosley then confirmed later post fight that he wanted to stay at 130 for 26 fights!!!

Floyd had Margarito or Baldomir or Mosley 2 months later:
    Shane Mosley had told Floyd to push back the date a couple of months. Floyd refused. Floyd was even getting ready to retire, remember? So why did Floyd refuse?

Floyd chose ….. Baldomir!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Lol. you mad? mosley and dela doya didn't win a sungle round against pac while they gave hell to floyd and many people think that oscar won.
      Gtfoh pactits, the ODLH that barely lost to Floyd destroys PEDquiao. The Oscar that fought Manny was a shell of himself, had no business fighting and Manny took advantage of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Gtfoh pactits, the ODLH that barely lost to Floyd destroys PEDquiao. The Oscar that fought Manny was a shell of himself, had no business fighting and Manny took advantage of it.
        Certainly there are factors but his camp later said the outcome was evident based on style matchup and his camp (sparring). Valero was one of Oscar's sparring partners because he was similar to Manny. Valero was making Oscar look really bad!!! So they got rid of Valero!!!

But this is about Floyd who fought a way past prime versions and was almost KOd by Mosley and Oscar who had a split decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Certainly there are factors but his camp later said the outcome was evident based on style matchup and his camp (sparring). Valero was one of Oscar's sparring partners because he was similar to Manny. Valero was making Oscar look really bad!!! So they got rid of Valero!!!

But this is about Floyd who fought a way past prime versions and was almost KOd by Mosley and Oscar who had a split decision.
          And Pacquiao went to sleep vs. Marquez, you ducking 4-0 bet welching bltch

Comment

• I smell a DUCK QUACKING about something irrelevant ...

Oh, it's it just Travestyny, the DUCK, DEFLECTING to something completely irrelevant to the post and even the thread's topic on hand. This is so Travestyny, the DUCK!!!

QUACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              I smell a DUCK QUACKING about something irrelevant ...

Oh, it's it just Travestyny, the DUCK, DEFLECTING to something completely irrelevant to the post and even the thread's topic on hand. This is so Travestyny, the DUCK!!!

QUACK!

ADP GOT HIS ASSSS BEATTT AND REFUSES TO PAY ME THE POINTS HE OWES

Then you challenged me to a new debate and backed down when I agreed.

You're a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
              X