Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: In Their Prime, De La Hoya Better Than Mayweather

Hall of Famer 'Sugar' Shane Mosley has faced a who's who of fighters in the span of his career. Two fighters that he faced in particular were Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree...prime Oscar, Mosley, Forrest, Trinidad, maybe prime cotto and Vargas....easily beat prime mayweather...

Comment

Couldn't agree more. The 2000 versions of Oscar and Shane beat any version of Mayweather.

Comment

Oscar doesn't have the ring IQ to beat Floyd.

I get people hate Floyd on this site, but no version of De La Hoya beats Floyd.

Comment

Neither would beat Floyd at 135, 140, or 147. Dlh lacked a right hand and Shane couldn't box. They just didn't have the styles to beat Floyd.

Comment

Prime Mosley and DeLahoya would've stomped prime Mayweather but unfortunately these two were well past their prime when they fought Floyd. In boxing, timing is everything. DeLahoya also would've hurt Pacquiao if both were in their prime when they fought.

Comment

Gonna be 30 pages of people calling mosely butthurt/traumatized/unhinged/etc because he has an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post

You too lit right now. A prime Oscar would definitely give Floyd a hell of a fight. You dont know what you talking about when you say ring IQ? Just look at Oscar vs Tito and tell me De La Hoya doesn't have ring intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Laypipe View Post
                  I agree...prime Oscar, Mosley, Forrest, Trinidad, maybe prime cotto and Vargas....easily beat prime mayweather...
                  Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                  Couldn't agree more. The 2000 versions of Oscar and Shane beat any version of Mayweather.
                  STFU

only reason mosley is saying this is cause he beat delahoya during that time. FOH mosley in my humble opinion Jin Mosley is the best goldigger in her prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post

Funny you say that because a past his prime Oscar lost a disputed split decision by 1 point to Floyd yet you don’t see how a prime Oscar beats Floyd. Lol

You don’t know boxing if you really believe that lol

Comment

Working...
                    X