Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Sergey Kovalev is Pretty Much Done at 35!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
    Are you actually making excuses for Kovalev's chin? That ***** has turned to china. It was already practically gone in the 2nd Ward fight - one decent right hand and his legs turned to jelly.
    Btw, I have a solid chin, never been down or even hurt from a head shot, different trainers in different gyms have remarked on how well I take a shot : )
    A clit head is different than a cranium.

Comment

Jones is right. How old was he when Tarver khtfo and finished his career?

Comment

Ok pull Roys balls ouy your mouth. A boxer that realizes it was time to pull the plug like Tim Bradley has all the right to tell someone that they are done, but when someone has been fighting way past knowing that they've been done but going against it anyway shouldn't tell another man that they are done

Comment

Dayummm.. i used to see him plastering out mofos until Ward. I didn't even think he would get plastered again but what is so hard to imagine that it happened against a young unknown dude this time.

Kov's was in control but he was slowly gassing out. i think he's not done but needs to hire a decent strength and conditioning coach. he can pull it off in the rematch.

well, jones needs to shut his old, mat kisser azzz up.

the great journeyman is in no position to talk about the "has done" thing whereas he was getting ktfo left and right back then..guess he's talking about he knows father time better than anyone lmao..
          Last edited by Kurttruk; 08-05-2018, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            A clit head is different than a cranium.
            Ahahaha whatever you douche. Kovelev's chin is smashed to pieces, if you can't see that you're either in denial or you don't know anything about boxing. Fact. Next time he gets caught by any decent puncher, he's out again.
            Accept reality.

Comment

The fact that Kovalev is old as fk doesn't explain why so many Kov's hater's opened their mouth here. Maybe they are still butthurting by the fact that Kovalev won first fight against Ward? It's TOP level of arrogance to write BS like 'Kov always been a hyped bum' and sht like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Agree, I´d say rematch vs Alvarez. Give it absolute 100% and then retire, win or lose.
                I don't think he takes the rematch even though he could. I don't think he can deal with really athletic guys anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  He may as well move up to cruiserweight and try to get one of those belts that Usyk is gonna vacate soon.
                  Usyk might put Kov in a coma. I mean that seriously. Usyk is way too athletic and skilled for Kov at any point in his career.

Comment

Kov needs to retire.

Ward fight he quit, and now he gets KOd by an unknown non-puncher.

He gave us some entertaining fights over the years, put in a great effort in Ward 1, but his time has come.

Comment

• Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                      Ahahaha whatever you douche. Kovelev's chin is smashed to pieces, if you can't see that you're either in denial or you don't know anything about boxing. Fact. Next time he gets caught by any decent puncher, he's out again.
                      Accept reality.
                      Reality is I’m a fan of BOXING. I APPRECIATE the sweet science. IM NOT A FAN BOY WHO HAS CRUSHES ON BOXERS. I broke down Kovalevs weaknesses. That’s all. You don’t know $h*t about boxing kid. Now go play with your boxing dolls. Your bothering me.

Comment

Working...
                      X