Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIFS: Sergey Kovalev vs. Eleider Alvarez - KO

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      Andre Ward ruined Kovalev he ain't got no chin.good win for Alvarez new WBO LHW champ
      This is the most overlooked glaring fact about Kov besides his stamina. He has no chin. Just been fighting less skill fighters, like Pascal, who cant set up their punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
        Andre SOG Ward took this losers SOUL and Eleider Alvarez sent it to the Deities Realm.
        HAHA got ko'd by a "monkey"
        My man, you’re not a real DSGB. You’re probably from Gwinnett or Douglasville

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Freedom got quiet quickly.
          Oh! Is that Freedom for real? He certainly disappeared after the post prior to the KO. Logged out and everything, and hasn't shown up since. Clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
            Max and Roy are so mad right now. Silence with a few passive aggressive comments about Harold's score.
            Bye bye Tunney

Comment

• To all the people ****ting on Kovalev, he did not lose until he turned 33 years old, and had already stopped his good training and lifestyle habits. Now all of a sudden you all say he never had any stamina, never had any chin, etc etc. Have none of you considered the possibility that maybe he is just on the decline? Every athletic study shows that athletes in most sports decline BEFORE they hit 30, and distance swimming is the only sport where it's 31 or 32 years old. That sport is similar to boxing in terms of what it requires from athletes. So at minimum, Kovalev is 3-4 years past his athletic prime, possibly 5+ years.

Prime Kovalev would hurt guys, like he hurt Alvarez in the 4th round, and then keep throwing, non-stop, until they were gone. This Kovalev had one round to give, Alvarez took the shots, and Kovalev couldn't muster more than 1-2 combos the rest of the night, taking rests in between. That's a past prime fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                To all the people ****ting on Kovalev, he did not lose until he turned 33 years old, and had already stopped his good training and lifestyle habits. Now all of a sudden you all say he never had any stamina, never had any chin, etc etc. Have none of you considered the possibility that maybe he is just on the decline? Every athletic study shows that athletes in most sports decline BEFORE they hit 30, and distance swimming is the only sport where it's 31 or 32 years old. That sport is similar to boxing in terms of what it requires from athletes. So at minimum, Kovalev is 3-4 years past his athletic prime, possibly 5+ years.

Prime Kovalev would hurt guys, like he hurt Alvarez in the 4th round, and then keep throwing, non-stop, until they were gone. This Kovalev had one round to give, Alvarez took the shots, and Kovalev couldn't muster more than 1-2 combos the rest of the night, taking rests in between. That's a past prime fighter.
                Alvarez is 34 years old. Not much of a difference. The guy got beat at his own game. He is a bully and even made fun of a fighter he killed. I don't the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  It is a fact. Google or Bing Kov VADA. Both fights against Ward and tonight are the only times Kov has had VADA testing. They are also the only three times Kov has lost.

If he was an American he would be charged with manslaughter, at the least.
                  Yeah and Kovalev was in year round VADA for both Ward fights. Ward was only in limited VADA and even started testing later than the contract mandated. Meaning Ward had a chance to use PEDs, Kovalev did not. Talk about manslaughter.

Comment

• [QUOTE=garfios;18997844]Alvarez is 34 years old. Not much of a difference. The guy got beat at his own game. He is a bully and even made fun of a fighter he killed. I don't like these type of guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      and you are who? let me guess I said something in one of my post and now you feelings are hurt and this is your way to let me know I hurt your feelings? lmfao get a life lmfao I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE lmfao wtf weirdo
                      Lol

Bro, every time I see you post around here, I think you're Mikey Garcia himself. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X