Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev has a great fight tomorrow, what happened to all his fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan, but I'll definitely watch that fight. Should be an excellent skill matchup, and it's nice to see Alvarez FINALLY get a legitimate shot at belt/star(ish)dom.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Why is there no buzz or all the support from the past??
      To be fair, Kovalev never had THAT big of a fanbase. I think he deserved his fanbase more then GGG as well, I think overall p4p Kovalev has ALWAYS been a better fighter than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Why is there no buzz or all the support from the past??
        Because he's not facing a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          There's nothing great about this fight.
          Ward-Brand or May-McGregor were better, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            #wardruinslives

Kovalev was never on his knees, in either fight...

From there it was grapple, clinch, bend and hold, headbutt, low blow for Ward, showed the world how masterful he is at fouling and dirty tricks... But not before giving Tony Weeks some props, knowing he’s on his side...

Comment

I proudly support the Krusher!!

Alvaerz is toast!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Kovalev was never on his knees, in either fight...
                He was sitting on the ropes in agony dude... Crying for his life to be spared...

Seriously though... Alvarez might happen to be a brilliant fight, and also an upset...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  He was sitting on the ropes in agony dude... Crying for his life to be spared...

Seriously though... Alvarez might happen to be a brilliant fight, and also an upset...
                  Got hit in the cup several times throughout the fight then sat on the ropes after three consecutive low blow uppercuts. Any surprise that he was in agony?

Comment

Really is sad how people bailed on him. There was a time when nearly EVERYONE on this forum had good things to say about him and loved the guy. Fans can't handle it when they make big statements about a guy and that guy loses.
                    I've still got huge respect for the guy and I'll be watching for sure.

Comment

Heartrending all the concern being shown by Kovalev haters. Makes me want to vomit....or, maybe it was that last tequila shooter, not sure.

Anyway I’ll sure as hell be watching

Comment

Working...
                      X