Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev has a great fight tomorrow, what happened to all his fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#wardruinslives

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      Both of Ward's wins are controversial, and now he's retired, because he wants to protect his precious "0". He knows the best way to do that is to quit fighting.
      but I thought he wasn't gonna take the fight in the first place. what happened?? and then i thought he would never do a rematch. wrong again. Kovalev is the best at LHW. but that boogeyman sht is over with. Ward took that aura. if Ward's "0" was truly precious he would've stayed away from Kovalev don't you think? even Floyd advised him to not take that fight. saying HBO was setting him up. he faced him twice. meaning his "0" isn't that precious to him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Why is there no buzz or all the support from the past??
        not including this stuopid thread...there's 5 threads about that fight on the front page right now.

Comment

His fans dumped him after the Ward discipline session, like they did Lucas Matthyse after the Danny Garcia fight, and has anyone seen Pac Boy since May 2nd, 2015? It's just how they roll ,Larry.

Comment

I was a fan of his but lost respect

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              but I thought he wasn't gonna take the fight in the first place. what happened?? and then i thought he would never do a rematch. wrong again. Kovalev is the best at LHW. but that boogeyman sht is over with. Ward took that aura. if Ward's "0" was truly precious he would've stayed away from Kovalev don't you think? even Floyd advised him to not take that fight. saying HBO was setting him up. he faced him twice. meaning his "0" isn't that precious to him.
              Considering how he won and is now retired, rather than face his mandatory in Beterbiev, I beg to differ.

Comment

B level trolling from Larry.

Comment

SOG send kovalev fans on suicide watch

Comment

I am a big fan of Krusher K. He is looking better than ever these days. I thought he got robbed in both Ward fights. He clearly beat Ward on my scorecard in the first fight and the 2nd fight was wrongly stopped and awarded to Ward on very low blows and not legal punches. Kovalev is a hell of a fighter and a better fighter than Ward in my opinion. Kovalev beats everyone at 175 except Bivol who is even better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Why is there no buzz or all the support from the past??
                      It's because of his quit job against Andre Ward. No one likes a loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X