Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev has a great fight tomorrow, what happened to all his fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    I can't believe this card isn't on in the UK. Why do I pay so much money for sky, bt and box nation? I'll have to stream it but streaming is usually awful.
    Loads of events aren't picked up in the UK anymore. Mikey Garcia's fight last week wasn't on. Might get worse too, what with Sky getting the DAZN fights from USA, i can't see them picking up many others outside of that, unless it's a massive fight.

Seems like BoxNation are just seeing out some sort of contract or something before ending the channel. Warren's biggest fights aren't even on BoxNation anymore and they barely pick up any boxing from USA now. I think it'll be gone soon. Someone said their main investor died not so long ago too.

BT should try and get more international content.

Comment

We turned our backs on him, like the Brits did Fury

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
        SOG send kovalev fans on suicide watch
        FUK SOG. He is safe in retirement while the older Kovalev is the champ.This Kovalev fan would love for Ward to fight Kovalev a third time. Suicide watch up your ass. Bring on SOG PLEASE!

Comment

Honestly, maybe the division, idk. He lost to Ward which I felt he was one of the two highest level opponents. With Ward taking the W and retiring, Kovalev suddenly feels less meaningful. At this point, he can be the keeper of the division while beating the young guns trying to come up and take it from him, but he'll only be remembered second best at the top to Ward.

At least he's mostly fun to watch so there is always a reason to tune in.

Comment

I doubt the viewer ratings of his fight will drop

Comment

There's nothing great about this fight.

Comment

was never a big fan but I will watch his next fight

Comment

at these morons saying his fans abandoned him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Why is there no buzz or all the support from the past??
                    They jumped ship after bored ball whacked him and made him quit like a sissy

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Why is there no buzz or all the support from the past??
                      What??? CoWard ruined him, remember?

I'll be watching, might even BBQ if it would ever stop raining.

Comment

Working...
                      X