Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
    NO WAY! More theatrics! That’s why I watch the b*stard!
    My Mrs was like 'Why does he wear a bandana on his face? Is it because he looks dumb as ****?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      So he's not ready for Wilder, but he's ready for Whyte? Hearn just doesn't want Wilder to beat Fury because he'll have more leverage, and that percentage split looks more realistic!
      Who the hell said Fury was ready for Whyte? I never said that. But if you want my opinion, no, Fury can't beat Whyte at this point in time.

Beating this version of Fury isn't going to all of a sudden make Wilder worth half or anything close to that. Joshua will still be the money man, and Wilder won't. Asking for half is delusional. But i'm sure Wilder will keep asking to make sure this fight doesn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        It is dominated by Brits. 40 Brits with no life who post all day long.
        You know what you meant. Own up to being stupid. Life will get easier after that.

Comment

Being champion doesn't mean you're ranked #1, it means you're champion.

Lewis is no longer recognized as lineal champion. Fury is still recognized as lineal champion. Sorry the facts aren't working out for you.
          By not fighting for over 2 years you lose the lineal championship. So Fury isn't lineal in anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Who the hell said Fury was ready for Whyte? I never said that. But if you want my opinion, no, Fury can't beat Whyte at this point in time.

Beating this version of Fury isn't going to all of a sudden make Wilder worth half or anything close to that. Joshua will still be the money man, and Wilder won't. Asking for half is delusional. But i'm sure Wilder will keep asking to make sure this fight doesn't happen.
            I doubt Wilder-Fury gets made, but if it does I don't see Wilder getting a purse higher than 5 million unless it's on Showtime PPV and they start promoting from the end of August.

There isn't even a date or venue for this fight...sound familiar?

Comment

Okay, again, thank you for your uneducated amateur opinion based on zero insight, experience of knowledge. A Pianeta coming off two consecutive wins over Fury would EASILY secure a multi million dollar purse for his next fight. It's not even a question. You're being completely ridiculous. Hearn & Haymon would be lining up to try to lock the guy into a deal.
              The fact you're trying to push this bull**** only shows what a whore to Haymon you really are. Has he demanded you become more deluded like the rest of the Americans on here? It seems like it.

Pianeta is a bum. Nothing will ever change that fact. No one would pay him millions because no one would ever pay to watch such a fight. You know it as well but you're arguing the point anyway. So well done to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                I doubt Wilder-Fury gets made, but if it does I don't see Wilder getting a purse higher than 5 million unless it's on Showtime PPV and they start promoting from the end of August.

There isn't even a date or venue for this fight...sound familiar?
                I do think the fight will come off. The only way it doesn't is if Fury looks bad again against Pianeta and decides it's too much of a risk. But we'll see.

Comment

Obviously Hearn thought Fury was ready for Whyte! Wilder won't get half, but he'll get 35-40% if he beats Fury! Hearn's narrative is disintegrating, and Fury is making it happen even faster! That flat-fee b*tch move is history!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Obviously Hearn thought Fury was ready for Whyte! Wilder won't get half, but he'll get 35-40% if he beats Fury! Hearn's narrative is disintegrating, and Fury is making it happen even faster! That flat-fee b*tch move is history!
                    Show me where Hearn said Fury is ready for Whyte?

Comment

Haha, you think it's ignorance to believe Fury isn't top 20 after being out for over 2 and a half years? When you're out that long, you don't keep hold of a high ranking.

So as I say, delete your account. Please.
                      So you are one of these @$$holes that actually follows the ranking system's by these trinket orgs???lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X