Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Okay, thank you for your uneducated amateur opinion based on zero knowledge, experience or insight.

If Pianeta beat Fury twice in a row and was a free agent able to sell the lineal heavyweight championship of the world to the highest bidder, he would easily secure a multi million dollar payday for his next fight. You have no idea how this business works. Haymon, Warren, Hearn, Duco, Epic, DKP, etc would be lining up trying to secure Pianeta's next fight.
    Due to Pianeta being a pathetic excuse of a fighter, no he wouldn't get a multi million dollar deal against either Wilder or Joshua. Wilder doesn't even get paid that much to fight but he's going to be able to pay a bum that much? Hell no. The fight wouldn't sell at all. Fury would just be looked upon as shot to lose to such a low level guy. No interest would be created for such a fight. Trying to say otherwise is just you being a headcase.

Comment

That's not how the lineal title works. Sorry if you were born yesterday and know nothing about boxing history.
      Fury isn't the number 1 in the division is he? So yeah, a win for Wilder will not do anything for his ranking at Heavyweight.

If Joshua was to set up a fight with Lennox Lewis at this point would it make him lineal? No it wouldn't. What Fury used to be and what he is now are two completely different things. He used to be Lineal, but he isn't now. He's not a champ of anything. And most certainly not with the shape he's in. A win over him right now is worthless. You know it, and so do I.

So please stop trying to give Wilder a fake title when he wins this joke of a fight, it shows your insecurity.

Comment

Never said more. If you didn't spend so much time posting nonsense on this site maybe you'd have more time for your school work and your reading comprehension wouldn't be so horrendous.
        You said the forum was DOMINATED by Brits because boxing is bigger than in the Us. So yeah, that is clearly what you were getting at.

Spastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I know Whyte and Hearn were asking for this fight!
          Hearn knows Fury is in no fit state to fight a top fighter at this point, so he's definitely not interested.

Whyte only called Fury out after Fury said he'd fight Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Derek Chisora just KO'd Takam, and Parker just lost to Dillan Whyte! Fury would beat them just with his size alone, even if he's not in top shape! After Planeta, Fury will be in his 3rd training camp in a year! He would destroy Paker, Whyte, Chisora, or Takam!
            If that were to case, wouldn't Fury have got an interesting opponent instead of two stiffs? One being a god damn Cruiserweight. So Fury certainly doesn't share your confidence.

Fury has only called out Wilder because he's an emotional guy, not because he's ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Great to see you saying something positive about Parker. Is it really you Sidknee?
              But I've always been of the opinion that Parker is a good fighter. I've never said otherwise. The times where you felt I was being negative was just me speaking the truth. Unlike with your opinion of Joshua. You call him a drug cheat robot who has a glass chin. I've never attacked Parker in this way. All I said was that he disengaged against Joshua and was overhyped. That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Hearn knows Fury is in no fit state to fight a top fighter at this point, so he's definitely not interested.

Whyte only called Fury out after Fury said he'd fight Wilder.
                So he's not ready for Wilder, but he's ready for Whyte? Hearn just doesn't want Wilder to beat Fury because he'll have more leverage, and that percentage split looks more realistic!

Comment

You said the forum was DOMINATED by Brits because boxing is bigger than in the Us. So yeah, that is clearly what you were getting at.
                  It is dominated by Brits. 40 Brits with no life who post all day long.

Comment

Fury isn't the number 1 in the division is he? So yeah, a win for Wilder will not do anything for his ranking at Heavyweight.
                    Being champion doesn't mean you're ranked #1, it means you're champion.

If Joshua was to set up a fight with Lennox Lewis at this point would it make him lineal? No it wouldn't. What Fury used to be and what he is now are two completely different things.
                    Lewis is no longer recognized as lineal champion. Fury is still recognized as lineal champion. Sorry the facts aren't working out for you.

Comment

Due to Pianeta being a pathetic excuse of a fighter, no he wouldn't get a multi million dollar deal against either Wilder or Joshua.
                      Okay, again, thank you for your uneducated amateur opinion based on zero insight, experience of knowledge. A Pianeta coming off two consecutive wins over Fury would EASILY secure a multi million dollar purse for his next fight. It's not even a question. You're being completely ridiculous. Hearn & Haymon would be lining up to try to lock the guy into a deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X