Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder's licking his chops. An easy shot at the lineal title against a popular fighter who looked atrocious in his last fight, AND he gets to shove this in Joshua's face, and potentially even get 50-50 when they fight.

Have no clue what Fury / Frank Warren are thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      For anyone to blame Wilder for taking this fight is just sad. This was a fight that Deontay did not want.

It was Tyson Fury who propositioned him for this fight and he would have been a coward to have turn it down. Gay J didn't want to fight to him because he is too afraid.

So Wilder is fighting the next best fighter available; Which is the undefeated lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. An 80 percent, out of shape, sloppy and fat Fury is better than 95 percent of the fighters in the Heavyweight division.
      And better than anyone Wilder has fought. That is not a dig ( off course it’s a dig why else would I say it)I’m just stating the obvious. It is a good fight and he has nothing to be ashamed about. Losing 4 out of 5 rounds to a fighter like Gerald Washington is more shameful than facing the lineal champion. Good luck whoever loses will be Joshua’s chief sparring partner for his upcoming fight in April

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I don't even want to imagine 5 of them, I nearly got jumped by them last week delivering for amazon. I thought i was in the snatch movie.

First the kids "Are you lost little fella"...am like fuck off nah am fine, then their dags, then the men.

I didn't know they had taken up the whole back of a new road/buildings, walked right into them carrying 3 amazon packages.
        Lolololololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          And better than anyone Wilder has fought. That is not a dig ( off course it’s a dig why else would I say it)I’m just stating the obvious. It is a good fight and he has nothing to be ashamed about. Losing 4 out of 5 rounds to a fighter like Gerald Washington is more shameful than facing the lineal champion. Good luck whoever loses will be Joshua’s chief sparring partner for his upcoming fight in April
          No doubt, boxing fans don't realize that they are in for a real treat. This is going to be a crowd pleasing fight. Both guys are going to bring their A game. In the past both guys have displayed a tremendous amount of championship heart. So the fans who are worrying about Fury's well-being shouldn't be; Because he is a professional and knows how to protect himself. I am anticipating a Hell of a fight and the fight fans should too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            So you judge the interest in either fight by an American boxing site?

Hahahahahahahaha.

You people are just desperate and sad. I'm actually enjoying you fools make idiots of yourselves. Keep pushing the agenda that this fight is anything but worthless.
            This board is DOMINATED by UK fans. You can call it an "American boxing site" all you want, but it's the most notable boxing site in the world and boxing is far more popular in the UK than it is in the US.

Comment

• you can talk ****s about Aj ducking wilder
              But why did hearn put that april date up for Aj's next fight.
              The wilder vs joshua fight wasn't made because they need more hype to make it the biggest fight ever.
              Aj is fighting povtkin
              Wilder is fighting fury guarranteed it happens,this two need to up their games against their opponents.
              Wilder needs a big performance to bring the US markets
              Joshua to deal with podvetkin to up the british crowd...Boxing is business before sport,so you ****** delusional fans shuld shut your mouths and let the promoters do their stuff.

Comment

When Wilder wins, Joshua will be the first name coming out of his delusional mouth. His insecurity will be palpable.
                When Wilder wins, he'll be the true heavyweight champion of the world, so it'll no longer matter what AJ fans think.

Comment

• Aww you'll be ok.

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Beating this version of Fury does not net you 50/50 against the money man in the division.

But hey, Americans are always extremists.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Have no clue what Fury / Frank Warren are thinking.

Warren is probably under pressure to deliver a PPV for BT. He was talking about signing Joshua a while ago so he is in need of a star.

But he also has a record of backing his fighters, he does know his boxing and he knows Saunders and Fury, ultimately, are both skilled but expendable. They are not draws, and they will never be the face of BT sport because they aren't marketable, so he has no problem in putting his trust in their boxing ability and risking them abroad. Saunders v Lemiux and Andrade being recent examples.

It's the likes of Yarde and Dubois he must protect. Warren isn't really rolling the dice here. He knows that Fury at even 80% outboxes Wilder easy. But if Wilder wins by KO then Warren doesn't really lose much from Fury. He either retires or spends another year fighting domestic fights where there is a lot of interest.

Comment

Fury isn't anywhere near to being top 20 at this point. So delete your own account. Please.
                      Lol omg I can't believe this ignorance

Comment

Working...
                      X