No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Wants To 'Make Statement' By Fighting Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this fight. Make it happen!

We'll find out where Joyce is with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
      Easy win for Joe Joyce, very admirable of him to be willing to take out the over-hyped trash. Watch how quck all the knobheads on here drop Luis Ortiz after this fight. Like you all (mostly non-Brits) haven't been acting like he's some kinda boxing God/boogeyman.
      If it's an easy win then bet your account with me. Slow Joyce gets slept.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        It makes sense but you'll never see it bc Hughie already declined it and Peter knows its not a good idea .
        This is exactly what the BBBofC's there for. They should order the fight & if HF decline's then he should be stripped of the belt. While I'm here, WTH hasn't Andrew Selby been made to defend or relinquish?

Comment

I rate Razvan Cojanu a level above Joe Joyce. You know this reminds me of a world champisonship fight that I caught on the Pacquiao vs. Matthysse event in Kuala Lumpur a few weeks ago : a overzealous amateur named Lu Bin dared to challenge Carlos Canizales for the WBA 'regular' jr. Flyweight title in only his second professional fight ; Lu Bin got the beating of his life, Triple C sent him to the hospital -- I imagine that Luis Ortiz vs. British Level Joe Joyce will end the same way.

Joe Joyce is barking up the wrong tree, writing checks that his mouth cant cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
            Slow Joyce gets canvased in 3 rounds.
            Agreed, I don't understand why people are hyping Joyce up? He's looked absolutely awful in every outing.

I'm all for supporting fighters but this man will never win a world title. I say we feed him to a contender and be done with it.

Comment

It seems that Haye isn't backing Joyce anymore in terms of spending money to promote him and on getting solid opponents that will build him to the next level. So he's left calling out US based guys hoping they'll offer him a good cheque because it's his only chance of getting paid, but because he's proven nothing it just seems silly him calling out the Miller/Ortiz guys. Joyce really should've gone with Hearn or Warren, despite their flaws he'd at least be active and a bigger part of the UK HW scene.

Ortiz would be a silly jump in class to make from the journeyman he had last time, but the whole statement is made meaningless by him saying 'maybe not the next fight though' at the end.

Comment

If Slow Joyce wants to die then let him die. It's not like he'll become a champion anyway. He's a 32 year old stiff with no defense being trained by Disabled Sanchez.

Comment

Not a bad fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                    This is exactly what the BBBofC's there for. They should order the fight & if HF decline's then he should be stripped of the belt. While I'm here, WTH hasn't Andrew Selby been made to defend or relinquish?
                    I believe Hughie was dropping that belt ?

Andrew Selby ? I have no clue on this guy ?

Comment

Joyce is ready for this. I'm fully confident Joe beats Ortiz , he's sparred all the top heavyweights and knows his level, trust me if he didn't think he could beat Ortiz he wouldnt be calling him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X