Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Has AJ ever made $50,000,000??? Next!!!
    He will earn that if they fight in April ,especially if Deontay beats Fury in December and if Fury wins then How much do you think AJ will earn. To be honest I feel like a cornball talking about how much a next man will be earning because I won’t see a penny. Look at all my post I don’t discuss money I may reply to people like yourself that are infatuated with the 50 million but even Brits that claim Wilder only earns ex amount I don’t engage in it. I’m not here to talk about a next man’s pocket. AJ knocks out wilder and I will put my own money down and take your money if you see different. That is really all I care about. If Wilder wins and I lose my money I congratulate those that I have offended with my big mouth and I move on. Why does this have to be so personalwe are allies

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      He believes he can win

Only for a 50/50 split doe
      Funny cuz Aj thought he could win with just 50million doe

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        "The only reason he didn't sign is because the fight wasn't in September, it's now in April. What difference does it make? "

The fight was for October and Wilder didnt sign bc there was no rematch claus which is an indicator he has doubts ! No other Joshua opponents cried other then Wilder .

The difference is a 2019 fight could mean a bigger deal for Wilder , should he actually fight Fury and win , signing now will be foolish . Hes going to manuver for more money either way .......of course again it is out of his own doubt of losing and will continue to trick his idiotic fan base !
        ... the rematch clause wasn't the issue; the problem came about when it was only Anthony Joshua getting the potential rematch written into the deal. Either the rematch clause is there for both of them, or it's there for neither (with a handshake to talk about a potential rematch were it to make sense to both camps).

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
          I think there are bigger expectations for him than the present. He is supposed to be the next Wladimir so anything less than that is a disappointment no? No doubt he appears to be sitting pretty but Forget Wilder, could a guy like Whyte (II), Povetkin, Miller upset Joshua? I don't know. I remember a time when people gave up on Wladimir, but I never did. Anybody older than about 30 might remember that.
          Undoubtably Joshua will slip up at some point. One of the above or Usyk will get to him without a doubt.

But there’s a big difference between Joshua not fighting Wilder for $50m (and still sitting on a fortune) and Broner chucking away all sorts of opportunities and probably ending up bankrupt down the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
            We all know what the Wilder fanboys would be saying if the situation was reversed.
            You must be a real beotch for ducking 50million that you asked for & you must be a real liar to ignore that fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
              Undoubtably Joshua will slip up at some point. One of the above or Usyk will get to him without a doubt.

But there’s a big difference between Joshua not fighting Wilder for $50m (and still sitting on a fortune) and Broner chucking away all sorts of opportunities and probably ending up bankrupt down the line.
              Yeah there is. Broner didn't flush anywhere near 50 million dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
                I can't wait, CANNOT WAIT for the day when Wilder is sprawled on the canvas with AJ towering over him victorious.

Don't get me wrong I like Wilder as a fighter but the fanboy **** riders on here are something else.
                That's Aj's minions. hearn is the one that doesn't want Aj "sprawled on the canvas" with D.Wilder towering over him cuz hearn wants every penny he can get from Aj before he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  If this aint the truth...!
                  It aint.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                    Just read your typical 'should have accepted the $50m you asked for' ****e from the Wilder fans.

He accepted it, asked for a contract and Finkel said 'No you aren't getting a contract, you have 24 hours to accept'. - He said that to the world media...That's not how fights are made. I don't see what is hard for people understand about that?

Equally Wilder accepted all the terms including the flat fee of $15m but then didn't sign. The only reason he didn't sign is because the fight wasn't in September, it's now in April. What difference does it make? - The reason they couldn't put the fight on in September is because this is a one of a kind superfight which needs months to promote properly without it interrupting their respective training camps.

Ultimately both sides are at fault but think about it... Who has negotiated the big fights in of late of the two? It's Matchroom.

This fight is also not worth $100m so the idea that Wilder is being short changed by multiple millions is ludicrous. Hearn should improve his offer to a % but Wilder is still being overpaid and has had another offer of around $7m to fight Whyte/Chisora or Breazeale if he signs to fight Joshua. So for 2 fights he would earn over $20m. Only AJ & Canelo are making that sort of money now.
                    You did a lot of writing just for Aj ducking 50million. You dudes defending Aj sound like your girl just caught you cheating on her & you TRYING to explain yourselves out of it....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by fullers View Post
                      If Joshua thought he could win why didn't he sign guaranteed $50 million contract to fight. His arguments were the same in reverse
                      Except for the fact that Wilder cannot claim to be in the position of power. He did say that if he were not in the position of power that he is in that he would take less money to make bigger fights. But you conveniently overlook that part. Maybe this is why Wilder's career has moved along much slower; he's afraid to be the B-side in a fight. It weighs too heavily on him psychologically. And he probably feels like he deserves more respect that Joshua because he has been around for longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X