Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait, CANNOT WAIT for the day when Wilder is sprawled on the canvas with AJ towering over him victorious.

Don't get me wrong I like Wilder as a fighter but the fanboy dick riders on here are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
      I can't wait, CANNOT WAIT for the day when Wilder is sprawled on the canvas with AJ towering over him victorious.

Don't get me wrong I like Wilder as a fighter but the fanboy dick riders on here are something else.
      If this aint the truth...!

Comment

Just read your typical 'should have accepted the $50m you asked for' ****e from the Wilder fans.

He accepted it, asked for a contract and Finkel said 'No you aren't getting a contract, you have 24 hours to accept'. - He said that to the world media...That's not how fights are made. I don't see what is hard for people understand about that?

Equally Wilder accepted all the terms including the flat fee of $15m but then didn't sign. The only reason he didn't sign is because the fight wasn't in September, it's now in April. What difference does it make? - The reason they couldn't put the fight on in September is because this is a one of a kind superfight which needs months to promote properly without it interrupting their respective training camps.

Ultimately both sides are at fault but think about it... Who has negotiated the big fights in of late of the two? It's Matchroom.

This fight is also not worth $100m so the idea that Wilder is being short changed by multiple millions is ludicrous. Hearn should improve his offer to a % but Wilder is still being overpaid and has had another offer of around $7m to fight Whyte/Chisora or Breazeale if he signs to fight Joshua. So for 2 fights he would earn over $20m. Only AJ & Canelo are making that sort of money now.

Comment

Yeah AJ you want the fight alright but only on your terms. Yeah we get it! However, you can't always get everything you want. That's exactly what Wilder is trying to tell you. Therefore, as far as you, your team and Matchroom Boxing as a whole are concerned; You all can kiss the crack of his ass because he is moving on.
          Last edited by champion4ever; 07-31-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Shetting himself now as his back up superfight payday looks like going to Wilder. Fury is going to be the main beneficiary out of this as he will find a desperate Hearn offering him way over the odds to block the Wilder fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Stop begging A.J. Deontay has bigger fish to fry.
              Like who? And for what amount of money?

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post

Agreed

I haven’t seen this many f**kboys since the Floyd manny saga

Comment

If you Joshua fanboys got something to say just come out and say it. Don't hide behind an alt account, ghosting in order to conceal your true identity like some bitch ass cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                    Like who? And for what amount of money?
                    TO BE THE MAN YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN WOOOOO!!! I know its killing a lot of posters lately that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is about to become the LINEAL AND TRUE HW Champion of the world!

Yes I remember how proud A.J football hooligan fans were when Joshua beat Klitschko claiming that the geezer who was beat by Tyson Fury was 'THE MAN' but Wilder will soon beat the man who beat THE MAN ; GLORY is worth more than Money for Wilder, as hes proven that you can not buy the 'Bronze-Bomber'.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Anthony Joshua is full of shit. If he really wanted this fight badly enough; Then he could have had it by accepting whatever terms Wilder demanded. For example like: Accepting that $50 million offer he requested then, the fight would have been on. However, he chose to fight Povetkin as his next opponent instead. This is just more face-saving posturing from him and his team that's all.
                      Glad people are reading this right, Joshua has been exposed well and truly by Parker who is just terrible, takam a naive dumb heavyweight and now he talk more **** after clearly ducking Wilder.

Joshua is the Frank Bruno of 21st centrury simple as that, the gravy train will bust soon

Comment

Working...
                      X