Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gbenopix View Post
    It's as simple as that,if you can beat him just sign the contract
    Right & get the 50million but he didn't so I guess he can't beat him.

Comment

• Hearn let little Anthony come out and speak. DAZN must have Hearn feeling the pressure. Joshua has no reason to speak on any fight but the one he has coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

J.Razor to Aj: You asked for 50 then got it but backed out so I guess you didn't believe you can win - LMMFAO!
        Noel to j.razor - very good point but let’s move on from this . You want to see the fight don’t you? All Wilder has to do is sign the contract..... Yes the money is too small and a flat fee , I agree to but you should be talking about that and campaigning for team Joshua to show heart and offer him Wilder more not talking about what happened over 2 months ago. I want what you want . Only for Wilder’s 2 cornrolls to be smacked straight off his scalp with one of Aj’s uppercuts

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          It aint.
          Wilders good with me, I like the guy. His bathwaters here are the worst - so yeah it is

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            the match was boring, the cut was nonsense, and the stoppage was BS, but he didn't struggle. he just didn't knock him out.

There seems to be a rhetoric on here that if you don't knock someone out, that you struggled.

People claim Luis Ortiz struggled with Malik Scott. Scorecards 120-105, 120-106 and 119-106. He just didn't knock him out. He didnt struggle at all.
            Its convenient that its taken out of context by both of you. Context being the comparison to chisora & also the expectations pre fight.
            AJ was expected to ko & steam roll takam. Chisora was exoected to put up a bit of a fight & lose to takam

When aj is expected to go through takam like a hot knife through butter, yet he labours to a late round questionable stoppage. It's recognised as struggling with an opponent

Wilder struggled with Ortiz but he got him out of there clean for a great win.
            Chisora struggled with takams strength & aggression but got him out of there clean for a great win...

Comment

• So many ignorant Beyonce fan girls in this thread, any mention of AJ brings them all together taking slugs of piss while conveniently forgetting Beyonce still has the contract in his weed table, still unsigned!

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                Its convenient that its taken out of context by both of you. Context being the comparison to chisora & also the expectations pre fight.
                AJ was expected to ko & steam roll takam. Chisora was exoected to put up a bit of a fight & lose to takam

When aj is expected to go through takam like a hot knife through butter, yet he labours to a late round questionable stoppage. It's recognised as struggling with an opponent

Wilder struggled with Ortiz but he got him out of there clean for a great win.
                Chisora struggled with takams strength & aggression but got him out of there clean for a great win...
                You seem to have confused me with one of the AJbots on here. It happens, there are many.

I just don't like the rhetoric that anytime someone doesn't KO someone, they struggled. I believe that the Takam and Parker matches made AJ look nowhere near as good as the Wlad match did, but I don't think he struggled. Just a crap match.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                  It’s worth more than $100 million. Sponsors, live gate, US PPV, and factor in that the fight will replay the following week.
                  The contract sent to Wilder didn’t have the referee or judges & no telling what else missing. If you are an undefeated defending champion, would you sign it?
                  No, you wouldn’t nor would any human with half a brain.
                  No rematch for Wilder if he loses but AJ gets a rematch?
                  Come on man, take an objective look at the whole picture
                  This whole thing about the referee and the judges is a complete lie. There is not a single scenario in the sport of boxing where a fighter and his team get to choose the officials. That would be so obviously corrupt and bias that the entire sport would be a joke. Please stop repeating Deontay Wilder and Shelly Finkel's lies. They are so easy to disprove. Neither side will has any say in who the judges are. So there is no possible way that could be in a contract. In Vegas the NSAC chooses the officials and in the UK the BBoC chooses. The fighter's team's can say "no we don't like this person" at the most. What was missing was the date and location. They just wanted to know that it would be the next fight. Hearn assured them that it would be the next fight they accepted and then didn't sign the contract. And came out in the media and said that they would sign the contract in a week or so which the WBA president caught wind of and immediately made the order for Joshua vs Povetkin to be made. And the rest is history. But I'm sure you already knew all of the above and just want to support Deontay the Deceiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I dont give 2 shts about another mans $. I care about another mans word. Did AJ say or NOT say he would fight for the $50 mill. It could be for $10 for all I care. If you SAY you'll do something then do it!

I dont like shady dudes who give you a quote then FUK you over later and pad the numbers after the job is done.
                    Wilder said 6 months ago if I fight Joshua the fight has to be 50/50 or no deal. He then had negotiations and agreed on 15 million. For whatever reason he didn’t sign now he has gone back to his stance of 50/50. Deontay Wilder on many of occasions has commented he just wants once face one name. Money means absolutely nothing to him he is already blessed .the fans deserve one champion and that is Deontay Wilder. Listen I’m not one pick apart what a guy says and hold it against him but money even more than the belts should be mean everything because let’s be honest if it was not about money he would have signed the 12.5 flat fee or the contract he has on the table now.Nobody is perfect and Wilder has contradicted himself many times. I’m not a paragon of virtue and neither are you so who cares. None of them are in your circle of friends so don’t get yourself worked up

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Or he would have to fight Pulev at Wembley. Would be a waste of money as that fight would generate more profit in Cardiff.
                      With the money now backing Pulev now trying to do with him in Bulgaria what Ryabinsky did with Povetkin in Russia, it's going to take significant deal to have him head to the UK now, especially with the IBF having the 25/75 split already mandated (and Sky Sports likely willing to pay a steep price to air Joshua's fight in the UK).

Comment

Working...
                      X