Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you managed Mikey... Spence, Loma, or Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't put mikey with Spence, just like I wouldn't put spence with ggg. I'll try and get the Loma fight made after if possible. if not then Beltran first then Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Fight a stay busy fight while Loma vs Beltran happens then unify with Loma for all the belts. There's no reason why Mikey should be fighting a Jr Middleweight disguised as a Welter.

Comment

The winner of Loma-Beltran for alllllll the marbles. I'm always for unification.

Comment

This is when your fighter DEMANDS something you have to make it happen to keep a happy fighter

Comment

I say Beltran but it looks like Loma will be fighting him next.

Comment

I chose Beltran because I see no way Loma comes back from surgery this year. On the other hand if I'm Mikey and I really believe in my heart that I can beat Spence, that's the fight to make.

Comment

When are Mofoz gonna understand that Top Rank fighters/Fights are NOT gonna happen Vs. Mikey while Arum is still around.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  Loma after he fights he fights Beltran so both have two belts and can unify the division in a big big fight
                  Exactly this. ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

He never gets the Beltran fight. Arum is getting Lomachenko that fight first.

He shouldn't fight Spence, hes gonna get slaughtered.

He should be going after Pacquiao IMO.

I'd love to see Loma vs Garcia but I'd rather it be a fight for all the belts at 135 which means Lomachenko has to get beltrans belt first so there will be a little time before they could fight.

Comment

I voted Loma. It's a very risky fight but he wants to prove his greatness and it's a fight he could win. He would beat Beltran but most already know that and it wouldn't prove his greatness the way he wants. I would beg him not to fight Spence but would make the fight if he insisted on it. I am sure Spence would easily knock him out. That would hurt his reputation and hurt him physically and hurt his confidence as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X