No announcement yet.

If you managed Mikey... Spence, Loma, or Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you managed Mikey... Spence, Loma, or Beltran

Who do you want Mikey to fight next? and how will he do?

Spence at 147 for his strap

Loma at 135 for his strap

Beltran at 135 for his strap (assuming he wins next month)

poll coming up
    Spence @147
    4.65%
    Loma @ 135
    72.09%
    Beltran @ 135
    20.93%
    RicDaRula es mi papi en esteroides............
    2.33%

Loma after he fights he fights Beltran so both have two belts and can unify the division in a big big fight

Comment

Beltran to get the belts. Then unifies with loma as the A side. That's the best route if you're management.

Comment

IF I managed Garcia A move to147lbs makes $ense because Mikey already has a stable mate @140lbs with a strap. (Jose Ramirez) besides no hig profile match at that weight.

A softer touch at WW would be recommended before a shot with Spence but fugg it that's what he wants give it to him. Personally a Vs. Pacquiao fight is the no brainer here, but go figure.

IF I managed Loma then obviously the Beltran/Pedraza (Honestly only if Beltran wins) fight is the no brainer next fight for him.

Comment

Mikey is too ambitious. He should take a tune up at 147 first. Hell Roberto Duran fought a couple of matches at 147 before taking on Leonard. He may be looking at it as a one and done and then move back down after.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Mikey is too ambitious. He should take a tune up at 147 first. Hell Roberto Duran fought a couple of matches at 147 before taking on Leonard. He may be looking at it as a one and done and then move back down after.

Comment

I still think Linares would be a good fight for him. He didn't lose much stock in his Lomachenko defeat

Comment

If I was managing Mikey, moving to 147 wouldn't even be an option. I'd had him fight Beltran in December and then fight Loma in April of 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  Who do you want Mikey to fight next? and how will he do?

Spence at 147 for his strap

Loma at 135 for his strap

Beltran at 135 for his strap (assuming he wins next month)

poll coming up
                  In a perfect world, about a week or so after Loma/Beltran in Decemeber, Mikey would fight either Commey or Mendy to take care of whichever mandatory challenger he is obligated to fight.

Assuming he wins, the next fight would be the Loma/Beltran winner.

It's clear Arum isn't going to make either a beltran or Loma fight. I would prefer he fight a mando then Spence

Comment

Fight a stay busy fight while Loma vs Beltran happens then unify with Loma for all the belts. There's no reason why Mikey should be fighting a Jr Middleweight disguised as a Welter.

Comment

Working...
                    X