Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Wilder is Trying To Steal Money Off Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Hearn was working on the fight to be at the end of the year. Anything else as an excuse just comes from your deluded mind. You give hideous opinions and cast them off as fact, when all you are is deluded.
    Yeah, I know. The truth hurts now doesn't it buddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Yeah, I know. The truth hurts now doesn't it buddy?
      Haha, There is not a shred of truth to what you say. If there is, show me some evidence then?

You can't because it's a load of nonsense. As I say, it came from your mind and you have an agenda. It's clear to see. You're deluded, that's all.

Comment

Haha, There is not a shred of truth to what you say. If there is, show me some evidence then?

You can't because it's a load of nonsense. As I say, it came from your mind and you have an agenda. It's clear to see. You're deluded, that's all.
        You keep telling yourself that and what agenda would that might be? Also, what evidence would you like for me to show you? Circumstantial or direct evidence?

Just remember that all of my opinions are based on deductive and inductive reasoning until they are proven true. Once they are proven, then they are no longer opinions but facts.

For example, a reasonable person can deduce that Joshua is being protected and is avoiding and ducking Wilder.

Comment

Here is the direct evidence and it confirms everything, that I have been saying all along. My expert witnesses are: Anthony Joshua, Rob McCracken, Tyson Fury, Joseph Parker, Joseph Parker's trainer, Frank Warren, Carl Froch, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, Luis Ortiz and Stephen Espinoza have all come to the same conclusion as I that Matchroom Boxing and Team Joshua is protecting Anthony Joshua as he avoids and ducks Deontay Wilder.

Comment

You keep telling yourself that and what agenda would that might be? Also, what evidence would you like for me to show you? Circumstantial or direct evidence?

Just remember that all of my opinions are based on deductive and inductive reasoning until they are proven true. Once they are proven, then they are no longer opinions but facts.

For example, a reasonable person can deduce that Joshua is being protected and is avoiding and ducking Wilder.
            Americans lie all the time on forums and do nothing but smear overseas fighters. Especially British ones. It's all to do with your pure arrogance and narcissism. If that's threatened, you become seriously insecure. It's funny the extremes you go to.

You have no reasoning. None. You're just smearing Hearn to try and make Wilder look good. If you had evidence, you'd show me. But you have none.

Until they are proven true? And how are you going to prove Hearn didn't want the fight in late 2018? When will it be proven true that he didn't?

If you were reasonable, you'd know that Joshua has fought Whyte, Wlad, Martin, Takam, Brezeale and Parker in 21 fights. That clearly shows he's not being protected.
            Wilder on the other hand HAS IN FACT been protected his whole career by only having Stiverne and Ortiz in 40 fights. So **** your supposed reasoning because it's the complete opposite.

Comment

Here is the direct evidence and it confirms everything, that I have been saying all along. My expert witnesses are: Anthony Joshua, Rob McCracken, Tyson Fury, Joseph Parker, Joseph Parker's trainer, Frank Warren, Carl Froch, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, Luis Ortiz and Stephen Espinoza have all come to the same conclusion as I that Matchroom Boxing and Team Joshua is protecting Anthony Joshua as he avoids and ducks Deontay Wilder.
              Hahahahahahahahahahaha That isn't evidence you complete loon. You may as well tell me a piece of cheese told you so.

As I say, you're all ****ing mad.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahaha That isn't evidence you complete loon. You may as well tell me a piece of cheese told you so.

As I say, you're all ****ing mad.
                So all these boxers, boxing experts, boxing trainers, promoters and legends are lying right? Man if you believe that then I don't know what else to say about you. What reason would any of them want to smear and tarnish Anthony Joshua's good name and reputation if they didn't believe what they are saying about him is true? If they don't believe this then why would they lie on him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  AJ isn't from the USA black culture. Big big difference.
                  Lmao.. yea back pedal u moron. USA black Culture or U.K black culture has nothing to do with your dumbass statement.. because they are both black.. just like english.. Chris Eubank Sr. Its the fight culture u idiot.. is conner McGregor black? Is billyhoe or tyson fury black? Nooo! Most Fighters are rugged mfs regardless of skin color u moron!!!
                  Last edited by 5000boxing; 07-27-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

So all these boxers, boxing experts, boxing trainers, promoters and legends are lying right? Man if you believe that then I don't know what else to say about you. What reason would any of them want to smear and tarnish Anthony Joshua's good name and reputation if they didn't believe what they are saying about him is true? If they don't believe this then why would they lie on him?
                    It is their opinion you fool. Not an absolute fact. Do you even know the difference? No evidence exists you fool.

Why don't you get back to telling me your witnesses against Joshua and Hearn ducking the fight are Joshua himself and his own trainer. Duh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Rick Glaser ( Boxing executive / match maker ) who is direct friends of Wilder and his camp DIRECTLY stated over a month ago on BWTM sports that Wilder was INDEED worrying about Joshuas money and told INGRAM who runs the channel that Wilder doesn't want Joshua making a lot of money bc of him . lol

He also goes on and states Wilder believes hes the A side which proves he has mental issues !

He also puts Wilder at fault and states the 12.5 offer was a great deal IF Wilder believes he can win and we all know who declined what ! Larry Hazard a boxing commissioner and ATG ref said the SAME thing .

If you cant figure out that Wilder doesnt take notice how much Joshua makes by demanding ridiculous terms for months now then your a bigger fool then i thought !
                      So your basis is the opinion of someone close to someone close to Wilder. Not Wilder's words. Not Finkels words. That's like women's gossip you know that....

Comment

Working...
                      X