Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Deontay Wilder is Man of His Word - He'll Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    Wilder agreed to the $15 million.

Wilder has come out *today* and said the money wasn’t the issue.

Only one spinning here is you, bru.
    Obviously when he agreed to the $15 million, it no longer was an issue, correct? He did that under the presumption that the fight would happen next, not next year.

The issue, was Hearn and AJ didn't want the fight this year, period. Because they dragged this out, and played everybody for fools, knowing they had no intention from the beginning, of fighting Wilder this year, now it is about the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      Not enough to retire on
      True dat; he knows he's going to get starched, so he wants that retirement check.

Comment

• Why would Wilder sign now .Hearn is a crook.What happens if Povetikin K.O.'s A.J. and Wilder is the only one with a belt and is getting so much less money *** Eddie the mans a wanker and thinks everyone is ******.

He should be called transparent Eddie , this man is certainly not a man of his word.

Comment

• Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Wan't GGG getting offered around the same thing from GB to fight Canelo. Keep in mind GGG was making around 2 mil per fight. Difference is GB and Oscar wanted the fight and came off the flat fee excuse and gave him a percentage.
          I rate Golovkin much higher than Wilder. GGG had a hard time securing bigger-name fights because he was feared. Wilder didn't secure bigger-name fights because he feared his bum ass would be exposed.

Comment

Being specific, who (Ortiz aside, as I said) would you rate higher than Chisora or Parker front Wilder’s resume?

I’d have bet on both to beat Stiverne fairly handily.
            I'm not so sure. Stiverne had a couple good wins over Arreola when he was still a player in the division. Wilder abused him but that's Wilder of course who has career changing KO power.

In my opinion, Parkers best win was Dimitrenko but that's not saying much.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              Obviously when he agreed to the $15 million, it no longer was an issue, correct? He did that under the presumption that the fight would happen next, not next year.

The issue, was Hearn and AJ didn't want the fight this year, period. Because they dragged this out, and played everybody for fools, knowing they had no intention from the beginning, of fighting Wilder this year, now it is about the money.
              That’s your opinion and that’s fine, and for the record I do think Wilder deserves to renegotiate terms if both men get through their next fights.

But I don’t honestly believe Hearn and co absolutely didn’t want it next, or dragged it all out. After all Hearn and co did all the leg work in getting this made ffs. Had they not wanted it, it would have never got to the stage it did. It got to the point of a contract on Finkel’s desk because of that.

Now whether they did *everything* they could to get it made, I don’t think they did. But I don’t think Wilder’s team did either.

Option 3 of course is they are all in cahoots. Finkel and Hearn Sr go back a long way. This could all be about creating a buzz. Who knows. It’s got everyone fired up, that’s for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Did Hearn send the revised contract to Finkel? And did Finkel say give me an additional five days or did he say "by Friday". That's the equivalent of saying no later than. Meaning after you get the revisions to me and I make sure nothing else changed, the signed contract will be in Hearns hands no later than Friday.

The interview with ESPN Finkel never mentioned sending comments to Hearn by that Friday. Just the contract. Hearn uses "comments" by Friday in his interviews.

Likely just inconsistencies in their joint ruse.
                now you're just splitting hairs. point is, finkel was never going to send back a signed contract, even AFTER getting proper responses to his comments. the espn article said the following:

"Finkel said it will then be up to Hearn to address the issues he pointed out.

"We don't agree on one of those issues but we will move ahead and if he wants to get it done it will get done,"".

again, joint ruse or not, there's a proper contract now for an april fight. sign it, or send it back with proper comments on terms regarding if either fighter loses their next match. simple. keep it moving.

Comment

Turns down career high payday to fight Whyte and build the AJ fight.

Agrees terms to fight AJ, refuses to sign contract.

AJ the bigger draw. That’s not up for debate.

AJ *is* the A side. The sooner you clowns come to accept this, the sooner you’ll realise why it ain’t happening.

Rematches for *only* the A-side are normal.

Your perception of Wilder as some kind of premium fighter is not.

Wake up. Deontay don’t need no more than to be thrown them chicken bones to get in the ring.
                  You can tell that this Joshua **** blower doesn’t know what A side means lmao.

This is ****en epic. Peep the deep ********* in this post lmao.

AJs a ***** and the whole boxing world knows it now. ****en coward. He’s always been a coward and a bully. And when bullies are confronted, they ***** their way out of a fight in the end. That’s why you quoted this post Joshua **** blower lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    I disagree. Chisora is very shop worn and Parker lost the first time he really fought anyone in the A class of fighters.
                    And some (me) thought that Parker lost to Ruiz Jr*

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      And some (me) thought that Parker lost to Ruiz Jr*
                      I definitely think it was a lot closer fight than it should have been

Comment

Working...
                      X