Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Deontay Wilder is Man of His Word - He'll Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Deontay Wilder is Man of His Word - He'll Sign Contract!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBO, WBA, WBO, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is being bombarded with questions regarding WBC world champion Deontay Wilder. Hearn and Joshua have been part of two press events in last few days to promote the upcoming mandatory defense against Alexander Povetkin, which takes place on September 22 at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder hitting that herb that "was not his - but left in his suv"(Lol!) again! 50/50 is Wilder hallucinating!! 50/50 is outrageous...just call it a Duck!!

Comment

Wilder obviously doesn’t see 15million as a big deal ... he thinks he’s being short changed

If he was as confident as he makes out he would take the fight and become the star

Wilder can’t expect 50/50 when he hasn’t even sold a ppv event and has 1 out of 4 belts and fights daftys

I’m sure he will come to his senses . Saying that wilder turned down 4 million to fight Dillian so I won’t hold my breath

Comment

Are we all just ignoring the fact that Eddie has AJ fighting on this DAZN app for the U.S. broadcast?

If that isn't a fight-to-fight deal for AJ's bouts then that just killed any hope we had of getting them on a fight together in April.

Showtime won't allow Deontay to be in a US telecast that they're not involved with.

Hearn might've just supplied a built in duck with this DAZN nonsense.

Comment

Well Wilder needs to make over $5m in his next fight if he doesn't want to look ******. He needs to prove he is a draw. Looks like Brezeale and Kownacki are the only people to fight though

Comment

Comment

Ppl saying Wilder should take this deal are probably the same ppl saying Pac was smart not to take a flat fee. End of the day, give the guy his 40% and move on. It’s too big of a fight for anyone to accept a flat rate. Both will make career high paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
                Ppl saying Wilder should take this deal are probably the same ppl saying Pac was smart not to take a flat fee. End of the day, give the guy his 40% and move on. It’s too big of a fight for anyone to accept a flat rate. Both will make career high paydays.
                Pac was a big star too with plenty of ppv’s under his belt / sold out arenas

Wilder not so much . Incomparable

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

He didn't agree to terms or recieve a contract.

Wilder did agree to terms and recieved a contract.

There's the difference.

Comment

It’s embarrassingly obvious that Eddie doesn’t want this fight for AJ. “Man of his word”?!? AJ is on tape saying you give me 50 million and I’ll come over and fight him. Wilder an Al call his bluff and show him the money then the tune changes. Eddie is doing his best to make the public believe that it’s the Wilder side who’s holding it up. Yesterday he says people don’t know who Wilder is. I think a lot more people in the UK know who Wilder is than people in the US know who AJ is. Make the damn fight for next year. It’s going to be explosive and could be worthy of a trilogy. I used to think AJ would smoke Wilder but now think it’s more of a 50-50.

Comment

Working...
                    X