Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Have Two or Three Fights Left in Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the current version of Pacquiao beats one of the top dogs, it would constitute a MONUMENTAL achievement. One that could project him to the very top of the ATG mountain.

But unfortunately I just can't see it happening. Quite the contrary, I see someone knocking him out bad one day if he continues.

Comment

Would it REALLY surprise anyone to see a Mayweather vs Pacquaio rematch at this point? Floyd has to be bored, Manny has a belt. How many more payday's of this magnitude is out there for either man? From a business standpoint it makes sense, from a non-casual perspective it doesn't. Yet that wouldn't be a fight for the die hards, it would be for the casual base. Honestly after 35 and after 15 or so years in the sport with your legacy cemented go for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        I don't get the whole Manny should stay away from Crawford thing. Crawford is good but he's never even came close to fighting someone like Pacquiao. Perhaps the closest he came was the Gamboa fight and he's not half the fighter Manny is....

If Pacquiao can do well against Floyd and have him have to go in his bag of tricks then he should be able to do well against Crawford too.

People also seem to be forgetting Crawford will also be 31 years old the next time he fights....

Glad you mentioned that

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          I don't get the whole Manny should stay away from Crawford thing. Crawford is good but he's never even came close to fighting someone like Pacquiao. Perhaps the closest he came was the Gamboa fight and he's not half the fighter Manny is....

If Pacquiao can do well against Floyd and have him have to go in his bag of tricks then he should be able to do well against Crawford too.

People also seem to be forgetting Crawford will also be 31 years old the next time he fights....
          These are very good points. Lets hope Crawford/Manny unification fight is next.

Comment

I think one last fight Manny. 3 fights is way too much. Damn this guy wants to be senile.

Comment

The only way a mayweather rematch would sell is if pacquiao vs lucas was shown on nationwide tv like the horn fight and the casuals ate it up saying manny is back when he stopped lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I think one last fight Manny. 3 fights is way too much. Damn this guy wants to be senile.
                He didnt take any damage in his last few fights.

Comment

bring on the winner of canelo vs ggg!!!

big fights for mufasa pacquaio only!

Comment

I think he can beat Mayweather if he took it seriously

Comment

Manny vs Khan will be exciting to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X