Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Have Two or Three Fights Left in Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet he fights Khan next. Some underwhelming guy. Then Loma or Crawford to end it off.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Would it REALLY surprise anyone to see a Mayweather vs Pacquaio rematch at this point? Floyd has to be bored, Manny has a belt. How many more payday's of this magnitude is out there for either man? From a business standpoint it makes sense, from a non-casual perspective it doesn't. Yet that wouldn't be a fight for the die hards, it would be for the casual base. Honestly after 35 and after 15 or so years in the sport with your legacy cemented go for the money.
      I really don't think Floyd has it in him anymore. He looked ****ing terrible in his last couple fights.

I know he won, but I mean relatively. He's way past his prime.

Comment

Eddie Hearn wants to sign Pac .
        Expect Pac to fight it out in UK.

Comment

He can beat loma, loma just needs to grow a pair of nuts and take advantage of the biggest opportunity of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            I really don't think Floyd has it in him anymore. He looked ****ing terrible in his last couple fights.

I know he won, but I mean relatively. He's way past his prime.
            Dude as someone on the border of 40...I have to agree but then again you wake up some days and feel great and the mind plays that trick on you. I think it's even worse considering the promotional side of things isn't going how he expected so that lure of one final one, one final big check..that ***** is powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by mark1993 View Post
              Can someone explain how he got into his tax debt problems. Genuinely asking.
              Long story short (or as short as I can make it):

Pacquiao, like so many professional athletes, just isn't
              smart enough to know how dumb he is, when it comes
              to taxes, else he would have had a proper accountant
              protecting him from Day One.

Pacquiao didn't have an actual accountant for some time.
              I wouldn't have expected a shit like Murad Muhammad to
              have provided one, and even if Shelly Finkel provided
              tax-accounting support, that would have evaporated
              when Pacquiao jumped ship to Golden Boy- err, Bob Arum.
              Bob Arum assigned Michael Koncz to take care of it, which
              means Koncz should have hired an accounting firm.
              Koncz didn't. As a result taxes were underpaid, and
              the penalties for late payment are severe and worse still,
              interest-bearing.

Dispute over whether taxes were due in the Philippines,
              the United States, or both: without a good accountant,
              a taxpayer is at the mercy of both. Again penalties on
              any (allegedly) underpaid taxes are severe, both per IRS
              and Philippine BIR, and these penalties bear interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                I don't get the whole Manny should stay away from Crawford thing. Crawford is good but he's never even came close to fighting someone like Pacquiao. Perhaps the closest he came was the Gamboa fight and he's not half the fighter Manny is....

If Pacquiao can do well against Floyd and have him have to go in his bag of tricks then he should be able to do well against Crawford too.

People also seem to be forgetting Crawford will also be 31 years old the next time he fights....
                TC out stronged Horn who is a big WW and he ruffed Manny up you could see the strength difference with horn vs Manny , TC will stop Manny at this stage because he is has too much game and too strong .

People all over Mannys nuts because of Lucas M, boy oh boy if Manny fights a top line WW you will see what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                X