Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow now he was taken out on stretcher. It’s iver for him and I feel bad about it. Sometimes a fighter’s balls are bigger than their brain.

Comment

• No surprise to see Lu Bin get taken out on a stretcher. He got brutalized in there. Took too many hard, clean shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
        This is gonna be some Rocky 4 Ivan Drago shit
        If Manny comes out and says "I must break you" I'll ****ing lose it If it ends with the crowd chanting Maquina, Maquina and Duterte standing and applauding Matthysse's win I'll probably have a heart attack lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Don't get me started on the ****ing WBA with this next fight. So they have Mares and LSC fight to unify their belts and finally get to 1 belt at 126. Then what do they do? Immediately bring the "regular" belt back and hand it to Jesus Rojas to put it on the line against JouJo Diaz. Then, for some reason this next fight between Jhack Tepora and Edivaldo Ortega is for the "interim" belt. Interim of what? Greedy ****ers can suck d1cks and die!
          It’s all about that 3%. Wait until the other organizations figur out they can do the same th Big to increase revenue. We’re gonna have 12 major champions per weight class

Comment

• I know I'm a degenerate, because I actually have money riding on this fight

Comment

• I hope this one's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I know I'm a degenerate, because I actually have money riding on this fight

You got the Filipino kid winning?

Comment

• Go Tijuanero!
                  Last edited by Cybervato74; 07-14-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    Difference between he and Taylor is that Taylor was winning his fight on the cards. Bin had list almost every round. Both Bin and Taylor took career ending beatings
                    they both got stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      does anybody know the purses for this fight? according to forbes lucas is getting 2.5 millions
                      Pac $1.5 Mil and Lucas $150,000

Comment

Working...
                      X