Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    what where they saying about HIV?>

who tested positive or test got mixed up>

Tepora had a fight in South Africa and had his post fight blood sample come back positive for HIV.

Turned out they just had his blood mixed up with someone else's lol.

Comment

• 4th to Ortega, 2-2

Comment

• Manny playing the guitar and signing it right after the pre-fight instructions??? He's getting KTFO people!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Manny playing the guitar and signing it right after the pre-fight instructions??? He's getting KTFO people!
          Hahaha for real. He’s a funny dude.

Good guy Manny.

Comment

Manny playing the guitar and signing it right after the pre-fight instructions??? He's getting KTFO people!
            Joel Diaz asking for an autograph lol

Comment

• This is such a joke their charging for a meet and greet before the fight lmao

Comment

Tepora did down in South Africa, only to find out they mixed up the ****ing samples, so I guess some other dude that thought he was fine had HIV they didn't bring up that perspective

lol true some world just got turned upside down.

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                Tepora had a fight in South Africa and had his post fight blood sample come back positive for HIV.

Turned out they just had his blood mixed up with someone else's lol.
                damn talk about wtf thinking you hiv like wtf and then it just a mistake lmfao.

Comment

• link please??????? at work bored

Comment

Lol

Every time I root for Manny he looks like **** and losses and when I root against him he shines.

I want Lucas to win so that probably means Manny will look like the manny of old lol

Comment

• 3-2 Tepora

Comment

Working...
                      X