Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duterte's gonna be at the fight? This will be interesting, especially if Manny gets KTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
      What a waste of a potential prospect. Getting f'ed up hard in his second fight for no good reason at all.
      I think his career was beat out of him tonight. canizales is a better fighter than Salido. These managers had better realize that nonsense and stop throwing their fighters to the wolves chasing a bs record.

Comment

• Could have went to UD. 12 round battering and ref stops it a few seconds before the final bell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          One I think.
          Nice!!!! Should be a good fight even if they not prime

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Nice!!!! Should be a good fight even if they not prime
            Manny’s still Manny, even if he’s way past it.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              he even did that famouse glance back into his corner like medrick taylor did lol
              Difference between he and Taylor is that Taylor was winning his fight on the cards. Bin had list almost every round. Both Bin and Taylor took career ending beatings

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                It was a good lesson and experience.
                I dunno, it seemed an unnecessary beating to me. It was evident from the first couple of rounds that he wasn't ready for that level, nowhere near. His team should have seen that before making the fight.

It's a shame because it looks like he could be competitive if he learned his trade a bit more as a pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Duterte's gonna be at the fight? This will be interesting, especially if Manny gets KTFO
                  This is gonna be some Rocky 4 Ivan Drago shit

Comment

• Don't get me started on the ****ing WBA with this next fight. So they have Mares and LSC fight to unify their belts and finally get to 1 belt at 126. Then what do they do? Immediately bring the "regular" belt back and hand it to Jesus Rojas to put it on the line against JoJo Diaz. Then, for some reason this next fight between Jhack Tepora and Edivaldo Ortega is for the "interim" belt. Interim of what? Greedy ****ers can suck d1cks and die!

Comment

• LOL oh damn, took him out on a stretcher.

Probably not how Lu Bin thought this day would go.

Comment

Working...
                      X