is the WBA about to screw thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Love that movie in your sig, man...

'B*tch made productions' is a ongoing documentary that has got rave reviews on NSB, but 'Brawl in cell block 99' is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life! yet funny at the same time if that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      He hasn’t fought in 18 months with no timetable for return..... He’s screwing himself.
      If ever a champion deserves to be screwed it is Keith Thurman, you cannot fight for 18 months and expect to still be champion injured or not.

It is 18 months and wants a warm up fight PUSS*

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Too early in the process to say how likely it is, but it's in the early stages of discussion. Manny is broke and has major IRS problems. This is his ticket out. If he looks vulnerable, but manages to win the title, it's going to be tempting for Floyd.
        manny is not from nor does he live in the usa he lives like a king in the Philippines. he's not signing with gayweather Jr PAC is going to promote his own fights in Asia like he's doing with this matthysse fight or just flat out retire hilarious how you know manny financial status you're in experiment in everything aren't you lol a real dusional one.

Comment

... last time that WBA sanctioned a Andre Ward title fight was on Nov 16, 2013... and they stripped him no sooner than 2016...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

'B*tch made productions' is a ongoing documentary that has got rave reviews on NSB, but 'Brawl in cell block 99' is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life! yet funny at the same time if that makes any sense.
            I guess we're on opposite ends of the spectrum then. Ha. I thought it was great. But it's all good. Agree to disagree...peace.

Comment

Could be they upgrade the winner to super champion and make Keith the regular champ or inrecess champ or something. I don't think they'll fully strip him, they love having as many belt holders as possible.

Comment

They are going to give Crawford the easiest run possible to a title. **** it im gonna say it, him and Spence are a ****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Could be they upgrade the winner to super champion and make Keith the regular champ or inrecess champ or something. I don't think they'll fully strip him, they love having as many belt holders as possible.
                  I think they already made Kieth the champ in recess. So you figure he comes back, then fights the winner for the actual title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    They are going to give Crawford the easiest run possible to a title. **** it im gonna say it, him and Spence are a ****ing joke.
                    In fairness, Manny refused to fight him so Crawford beating Horn for the WBO title was the only thing he could do.

Spence went to England and beat Brook when you said he wouldn't. Can't be a revisionist and call him a joke when he beat a guy you said he wouldn't.

Come on dramash, I mean, The Madison.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      In fairness, Manny refused to fight him so Crawford beating Horn for the WBO title was the only thing he could do.

Spence went to England and beat Brook when you said he wouldn't. Can't be a revisionist and call him a joke when he beat a guy you said he wouldn't.

Come on dramash, I mean, The Madison.
                      That was a very good win but now he's on the bum tour. Crying about no good opponents yet when one appears he doesn't want it yet, says he's got other business to take care of. And Crawford's a damn joke, he should be kicking arums door down trying to get the Spence fight, not sitting there like some dopey mothet****er whilst his prime years disappear.

Comment

Working...
                      X