No announcement yet.

is the WBA about to screw thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the WBA about to screw thurman?

this is the belt they are gonna give to the matthysse-pacquiao winner.

it says "super champion"

He hasn’t fought in 18 months with no timetable for return..... He’s screwing himself.

Comment

I hope not. The WBA pulled this same **** with Lebedev so I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Yea, I literally said this about a month ago. It wasn't hard to figure out. Matthysse is their regular "champ" and Pac is the #1 contender. Thurman is retired. He hasn't fought in 16 months and still has no fight scheduled.

When this happens, then Bummed can fight the tomato can Matthysse for another paper title. TR will not allow Bummed to fight anyone good, and it is hard to justify fighting tomato can after tomato can for an entire career. But if Daddy Arum pays for some stooge to get a belt, then Bummed is fighting for a belt. He has won titles against Dulorme, Postol, Indongo, and Horn. Its the same old, same old. Arum has said its either Matthysse or some bum ranked lower than Ocampo that is next for Bummed. Bummed himself has said he won't fight Spence for quite a while. Arum has said the same thing. While Spence is trying to fight the best, Bummed is trying to find a way to make fighting another bum seem like a credible opponent for a top p4p fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          Yea, I literally said this about a month ago. It wasn't hard to figure out. Matthysse is their regular "champ" and Pac is the #1 contender. Thurman is retired. He hasn't fought in 16 months and still has no fight scheduled.

When this happens, then Bummed can fight the tomato can Matthysse for another paper title. TR will not allow Bummed to fight anyone good, and it is hard to justify fighting tomato can after tomato can for an entire career. But if Daddy Arum pays for some stooge to get a belt, then Bummed is fighting for a belt. He has won titles against Dulorme, Postol, Indongo, and Horn. Its the same old, same old. Arum has said its either Matthysse or some bum ranked lower than Ocampo that is next for Bummed. Bummed himself has said he won't fight Spence for quite a while. Arum has said the same thing. While Spence is trying to fight the best, Bummed is trying to find a way to make fighting another bum seem like a credible opponent for a top p4p fighter.
          "Bummed" is going to catch on and be super hilarious one day....

Comment

I guess so. Its not like Thurman doesn't deserve it, if he does get stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post

lol you are the biggest hater I've seen on this forum. Well done sir.

Comment

06-27-2018, 09:38 PM
                Dr.Cool
                Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 796 Post(s)

Thurman is retired. I expect him to be stripped in the next week or two, and the Pac-Matthysse fight will somehow be for the vacant title.

^^^^^^

As you can see, I said this two weeks ago. Its not like it was some secret. Why the hell would the WBA have a career jww fight for a regular "championship" in his first fight at ww? Why would the WBA rank a guy who hasn't won a fight in almost two years as the #1 contender?

p.s. How about some green for my incredible ability to see into the future?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  lol you are the biggest hater I've seen on this forum. Well done sir.
                  Who has Bummed fought that is a top opponent? Postol? Horn? Indongo? Dulorme????

I am a hater. I hate blatant mismatches. I hate extremely talented and amazing fighters refuse to EVER take on ANY challenge. That is it. I hated seeing Adonis wipe out bums like Bellew. I hated seeing Wilder fight Duhaupas. I hated seeing g fight, well everyone he has ever fought except for Jacobs and Canelo.

Bummed is one of the top fighters. But no one knows how good he is, because his toughest foe to date is... who the heck is Bummed's toughest challenge? For real?

However, at least he does fight, so I guess the WBA may as well give him Thurman's belt. Thurman shoulda been stripped a long time ago.

All I wanna see is the best fight the best. Not the best fight the Dulormes, Jeans, and Indongo's of the world.

Comment

They need to strip him already and allow two active and more exciting fighters fight for the full belt!

Comment

Working...
                    X