Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Ready to Sign Contract to Fight Wilder on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder offers AJ 50 million just to receive a lowball 15 million flat fee..in the future..contract. Someone needs to hurry and get these dudes outta here. Seriously wtf is that??

Comment

This is great news. I knew aj would sign. Never mind the fact that he's suppose to be fighting povetkin now, and these negotiations have been dead for at least two weeks now. He's putting pen to paper. I also hear that arum is ready to give us that gamboa vs Lopez fight we've been waiting for, and Riddick bowe is ready to give Lennox Lewis his mandatory shot. Now if we can only get 2pac and biggie to end this damn east coast west coast war........things can be right in the world again. Lol

Comment

So anybody knows who Wilder is going to fight in the interim?
        He better fight scrubs or just wait for the big day, or else...

Comment

How I long for the day there are no longer any promoters in boxing. These guys are completely worthless and are not responsible at all for the actual promotion or popularity of their fighters. All they do is get in the way and spout off at the mouth They are leechers and scams. All of them, and Hearn is the worst I have ever seen in 30 years of following boxing. This guy is a piece of crap and makes me sick. Would love to see Joshua kick him to the curb and come to the US and do his own promotion. I'm not even a Joshua fan but he could handle his own promotion all by himself. All of the good fighters could.

Comment

Better a brave millionaire with less millions, than a fearful millionaire holding on for dear life to his more millions in an effort to support his greedy manipulator.

Comment

Someone buy a pen for Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                AJ fans be wanting Wilder to sign a contract for a fight that's 10 months away which is attached to a flat fee. They bring up the fact that Wlad /AJ had a sign contract to fight before AJ faced Molina, but fail to bring up that both were going to receive a percentage so it didn't matter when they fought. Hearn wants Wilder to take a flat 15 mil for a fight thats months away knowing that the fight will be bigger then and make more money than it will now. Why not offer a percentage to Wilder and tell him to sign.
                The Molina fight wasn't a replacement because Wladimir was injured? Oh, and Molina is no Povetkin

Comment

Of course "Joshua ready to sign" now. The unbalanced disrespectful terms of the "contract" is easy to "sign" for a programmed pampered robot who's actually signing a "deal" in his own risk free favor......and thats also with Joshua knowing Wilder has no intentions of now signing that SAME greedy Hearn slick inspired piece of trash "contract."

Comment

wilder come on were waiting ?

Comment

• Why would Hearn even encourage his robot to sign that past tence of a crap deal contract, knowing full well it's totally disrespectful, incomplete and was initially semi-presented at a failed attempt to save face. Joshua better stand on his own two saying something brave and fair concerning a new deal for the Wilder! Hearn is simply scared of Wilder dishing out a potentially crushing beat down, a defeat that would no doubt affect his massive money producing empire funded 90% by his lone android.

Comment

Working...
                      X