Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Ready to Sign Contract to Fight Wilder on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Ready to Sign Contract to Fight Wilder on April 13

Anthony Joshua's promoter claims he is ready to sign a contract to fight Deontay Wilder next year. Joshua first will make a mandatory defense of his WBA heavyweight title against Alexander Povetkin on September 22 at Wembley Stadium in London. If the favored Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) tops Povetkin, a Joshua-Wilder showdown could take place April 13 at Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And cue diva outburst from D-Tay, in 3, 2, 1....

Comment

I will believe it when I see it

Comment

Quite a shrewd PR move from Hearn. Plus, given Povetkin's a live challenge against AJ, I'm sure Hearn wants Wilder to sign before the Povetkin fight in case Joshua gets sparked

Comment

Not surprised, this was the plan from the beginning. So let me get this straight, both fighters will make the fight bigger possibly by taking a fight in between, and they want Wilder to still take a flat fee he agreed to fight this year?

Comment

I could not be more relieved to hear AJ's team is ready to sign the contract that AJ's team put together....

Comment

PR stunt, but an effective one nonetheless. The only way this doesn't work is if Wilder confronts them face-to-face.

Comment

So hearn is saying that they themselves have made this contract back in May and haven’t even signed it. How do you make a contract and send it to someone and say “you sign it first!” This is all a horrible attempt at spinning by Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post
                  I could not be more relieved to hear AJ's team is ready to sign the contract that AJ's team put together....
                  Ffs THANK YOU. you sir have sense. Please share it amoungst our peers

Comment

As long as we talk about signing the contract and wanting the fight we don’t actually have to do it - aj/Hearn

Comment

Working...
                    X