Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Ready to Sign Contract to Fight Wilder on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whirlout View Post
    Uncle Hearn getting desperate. no other opponent for Joshua to do big numbers in April. You better start new round of negotiations quickly and peg it at 65-35% or 60-40% if you are looking for a deal to get made. Wilder is in a good position at this point.
    Joshua will always do big numbers but that was a nice try though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      LOL, good one bozo bwaaaaay. Actually, I was a concert and other events promoter for years. Nice try though.

You're blasting out the zingers today. LOL!!! Actually, PSB not my tastes, but you said in the other post "She's not my ex & she's not a woman", so I guess you're the chap with the boyfriends. Which is fine if that's your preference. I don't really care. As for concerts I promoted, usually metal bands, ones you've probably never heard of. Any other wacko comments or questions. Maybe get your batting average above .0000000037? C'mon, you can do this.
      Ha!

Where to start with this pearl of a post?

Im talking to a guy that allegedly promoted metal bands & concerts yet would struggle writing an email

Are we talking key rings here?

You're out of your depth just trying to post on a forum

Did you use your eating ice cream line with your big time bands? 🤔

I said its not my ex & its not a woman.

That means you've been talking to someone who you thought was a woman but is actually a man

It doesnt mean i have boyfriends

My arse is sacred.

For a small fee I'll send you a photo of the exact spot your mum would kiss inbetween eating biscuits

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Ok. Be honest now. Do you really think wilder beating Breazeale makes the fight bigger?
        If he does it in the fashion he's dispatched of other foes then yes. Gets more people talking about it. When he knocked out Stiverne in the first I had all kinds of casuals coming up to me asking if i'd seen the fight. They don't know any better and it got them interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          If he does it in the fashion he's dispatched of other foes then yes. Gets more people talking about it. When he knocked out Stiverne in the first I had all kinds of casuals coming up to me asking if i'd seen the fight. They don't know any better and it got them interested.
          The difference was stiverne went 12 rounds with wilder before. We’ve already seen Breazeale knocked out by aj seeing it happen again wouldn’t make the fight any bigger. Wasn’t that one of you guys argument against the whyte fight?

Comment

• Quote:
            Quote:
            LOL, good one bozo bwaaaaay. Actually, I was a concert and other events promoter for years. Nice try though.

You're blasting out the zingers today. LOL!!! Actually, PSB not my tastes, but you said in the other post "She's not my ex & she's not a woman", so I guess you're the chap with the boyfriends. Which is fine if that's your preference. I don't really care. As for concerts I promoted, usually metal bands, ones you've probably never heard of. Any other wacko comments or questions. Maybe get your batting average above .0000000037? C'mon, you can do this.
            Ha!

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Where to start with this pearl of a post?
            Im talking to a guy that allegedly promoted metal bands & concerts yet would struggle writing an email
            Are we talking key rings here?
            You're out of your depth just trying to post on a forum
            Did you use your eating ice cream line with your big time bands? 🤔
            I said its not my ex & its not a woman.
            That means you've been talking to someone who you thought was a woman but is actually a man
            It doesnt mean i have boyfriend
            My arse is sacred.
            For a small fee I'll send you a photo of the exact spot your mum would kiss inbetween eating biscuits
            You're the kind of delusional idiot who slips, falls, busts his azz in front of everyone, then immediately jumps up and says 'I planned that'. Look, little boy, you were just flattened by a pro. So, go ahead, slink away back to your boyfriend and stop wasting a man's time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              The difference was stiverne went 12 rounds with wilder before. We’ve already seen Breazeale knocked out by aj seeing it happen again wouldn’t make the fight any bigger. Wasn’t that one of you guys argument against the whyte fight?
              That wasn't the difference, casuals don't care about that crap, they want to see dudes put to sleep. Nobody told me anything about him having fought Stiverne before, as I said, the way he was dispatched of is what got casuals interested in Wilder. As far as your Whyte comment I don't know as I didn't say anything about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Quote:
                Quote:

Ha!

You're the kind of delusional idiot who slips, falls, busts his azz in front of everyone, then immediately jumps up and says 'I planned that'. Look, little boy, you were just flattened by a pro. So, go ahead, slink away back to your boyfriend and stop wasting a man's time.
                Who's the pro?
                🤔😂😂

You make the coffee for the guy that makes the tea. Rock on!

Comment

Working...
                X