No announcement yet.

Whos doing a better job making stars pbc or top rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    more people watch Crawford’s fights. His Espn and hbo numbers all beat Spence except his one cbs fight after Olympic basketball.

Crawford was also playing in the nba celebrity basketball game on ESPN and at the espys. Neither guy is super well known.
    Well yeah, because one fought on HBO and the other on SHO. And now one fights on ESPN....Though I doubt more people watched his last fight on ESPM+. Spence also just became a star recently. He was the hot prospect under the PBC banner, but after the Brook fight he officially arrived. I would be interested in seeing who does better numbers against similar foes on the same network. So lets say they both fight on HBO next, who does better? Crawford peaked at 1 million before, something Spence hasn't done yet on SHO even if you adjust it by subscribers as HBO has ~30% more% more.

Comment

At the moment, neither

At least top rank has decades of star making before this drought.

PBC has nobody that can draw serious $$$$$ on their own

Comment

edpn our him on that app to boost sales because of his popularity. That’s why Manny is on the app as well. That’s why Crawford got $3,000,000 to be on that app and Horn got $1,250,000 plus Australia tv $$ to be on that app.
        MAnnys on the app cause his fake ass promotion company could barely get their shlt together. There’s been zero promotion in America for the fight.

Comment

AL HAYMON'S WORLD CHAMPIONS

Deontay Wilder
          Adonis Stevenson
          Artur Beterbiev
          David Benavidez
          Jose Uzcategui
          Jermall Charlo
          Jermell Charlo
          Jarrett Hurt
          Keith Thurman
          Errol Spence
          Kiryl Relikh
          Regis Prograis
          Gervonta Davis
          Gary Russell
          Leo Santa Cruz
          Carl Frampton

BOB ARUM'S WORLD CHAMPIONS

Oleksandr Gvozdyk
          Gilberto Ramirez
          Terence Crawford
          Jose Ramirez
          Vasyl Lomachenko
          Raymundo Beltran
          Oscar Valdez
          Isaac Dogboe

Comment

Prograis is not with Haymon, and I don't believe Relikh is either. Beterbiev may technically still owe some fights to Haymon, but doubt he has much say in his career now. Same with Frampton.

Dogboe isn't with TR. They may have an option for his next fight though. Gvozdyk is not the champion. Interim titles don't count.

But yeah, Haymon has the best stable in boxing in terms of quality by far. You could probably even include Mikey Garcia to list since he fights on all PBC cards now on SHO. And IIRC, Haymon helped him get out of the TR deal. You forgot to include Robert Easter Jr.

Comment

U forgot we got classics like Alexander-Ortiz Tank Davis vs Cuellar and Charlo vs Centeno. True classics

Yeah but those fights are from the past. They were great because they created the foundation for the super fights to come.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Prograis is not with Haymon, and I don't believe Relikh is either. Beterbiev may technically still owe some fights to Haymon, but doubt he has much say in his career now. Same with Frampton.

Dogboe isn't with TR. They may have an option for his next fight though. Gvozdyk is not the champion. Interim titles don't count.

But yeah, Haymon has the best stable in boxing in terms of quality by far. You could probably even include Mikey Garcia to list since he fights on all PBC cards now on SHO. And IIRC, Haymon helped him get out of the TR deal. You forgot to include Robert Easter Jr.
                ughhh you're getting very annoying constantly posting false information.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePa...omotion-647707

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  ughhh you're getting very annoying constantly posting false information.

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePa...omotion-647707
                  Ah, I missed that. Thanks for the link.

And constantly posting false information? No, I was mistaken here, just as you were listing Prograis as one of Haymon's fighters. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Ah, I missed that. Thanks for the link.

And constantly posting false information? No, I was mistaken here, just as you were listing Prograis as one of Haymon's fighters. It happens.
                    ughhhhhh more false information...... prograis is advised by haymon

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      ughhhhhh more false information...... prograis is advised by haymon
                      Um, no he isn't. Stop trying to act like you know everything. You are the one posting false information. Dibella confirmed he isn't with Haymon like last week.

Do your research before attacking others.

Comment

Working...
                      X