Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready To Trade Punches With Canelo Until The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    No I thought GGG won the first one on activity but I think Canelo will make the adjustment and win the second fight
    I wouldn't count getting punched in the face & body as "activity."

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Its boxing, cant box everyone the same way.. Have to adapt to your opponent and canelo did that beautifully the first fight. His stamina issues caused the fight to be close... Nothing else
      He's a poor ring general, lacks elite power, isn't agressive enough, doesn't listen to his corner and yeah his stamina is a problem also.

Comment

Originally posted by hotdogdragon View Post
        you know that card you have an image of wasn't filled out by the judges right?? #lionsonly#d.i.p.s.h.i.t
        You have proof? #Twinky #pencil p.e.n.i.s.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          Crack is killing your community, don’t be a problem be a solution!
          You are the crack. I don't do crack, crack.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chubuk7 View Post
            Of course, Canelo will run like a coyote, just like in the 1st fight.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            If you think that was running then it shows your limited boxing knowledge.
            No Canelo wasn't running he was just moving his feet REALLY FAST...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              "Canelo is a great fighter and I have no doubt that we will give people the fight they are asking for. It will be a great evening for everyone that loves boxing. I'm not going to change my style. I always come forward, that's not going to change. Canelo is the one who needs to change."- lil g

That doesn't make sense. Change for what? Nelo won the 1st fight.
              Only 8 fans out of 100 believe that. Which is, not many agree..

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Canelo might stop Golovkin. GGG was rocked by a Vanes jab in the 1st round I believe.
                I also hope you believe that Golovkin annihilated Vanes in the second round, because that's what actually happened.

Comment

If a dirty Canelo didn't stand and trade with Golovkin, a clean Canelo sure as hell won't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Canelo might stop Golovkin. GGG was rocked by a Vanes jab in the 1st round I believe.
                    yeah, you're right...he was rocked so bad by Vanes that he came back in Rd 2 and KO'd him....

CaCaNela got dis doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      ok dumb@sss. 80% of people saw what I saw except GGG haters and mexicans. Stop it dummy
                      Phuck you! Idc what you or anyone "saw" biatch

Comment

Working...
                      X