Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready To Trade Punches With Canelo Until The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready To Trade Punches With Canelo Until The End

WBC, WBA, IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (38-0-1 34 KOs) is hoping for a high contact fight when he faces Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) in a rematch on September 15th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. They first met in September 2017, in a contest which ended in a controversial twelve round split draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo might stop Golovkin. GGG was rocked by a Vanes jab in the 1st round I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Canelo might stop Golovkin. GGG was rocked by a Vanes jab in the 1st round I believe.
      Fake news........

Comment

It’s up to GGG to learn to adjust cut the ring off and go to the body this time. I am not the biggest Canelo fan and thought he loss. But he did what he was suppose to do which is to box and make the other guy miss. This time around Canelo needs to not take rounds off.

Comment

Don't be stupid

Comment

It's not Canelo's job to fight the fight you want him to. It's his job to fight the most effective fight for himself and win. GGG and his team need to figure out how to get Canelo out of his comfort zone and cut off the ring better. Also trap Canelo on the ropes and make it count.

Comment

Usyk is not just going to stand there and let Gassiev hit him. And Canelo is also not just going to stand there and let Golovkin hit him.

Abel is simply going to have to step his game up and teach something new.

Comment

Of course you are! You been at 160 since you were born! Canelo ready to outbox your slow robotic a.ss again!

Comment

Of all the dumb **** I've read today, jesus this is a ****ing dumb ass comment.

Comment

The human windmill has spoken. Come September hes going to br hitting nothing but air again!

Comment

Working...
                    X