Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready To Trade Punches With Canelo Until The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Canelo will try to fight the same way he did in the first fight. If GGG is looking for toe to toe action, he's not going to get it unless he can find a way to force Canelo to stand and trade with him.
    He can get that with Jermall Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Did what he was supposed to do? You mean just survive? you just admitted that he lost, he didnt take rounds off, he gassed.
      How/why do you call it "survive" when Nelo was the one landing the punches & making lil g miss?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Its boxing, wont trade punches in the middle of the ring... I had GGG winning the 1st but I think Canelo will take the second fight. Hope I am wrong.
        Sounds like you know Nelo won & got the visuals from the 1st fight that's why you know he will win the 2nd fight also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah he was weary of those Canelo counters off the ropes. He may just say screw it and throw caution to the wind in this fight.
          If I was training lil g that's what I would tell him to do cuz I don't think Nelo can stop him & lil g has the size advantage.

Comment

Kovalev vs Ward 2

Originally posted by Wyldewynde View Post
            You mean punch GGG in the balls like Ward did to Kovalev. Canelo already cheated once so anyone that’s prepared to take drugs to win will cheat in whatever way possible.
            Ward body shots was between the line and considered legal. Is the premature stoppage I don't agree. I hope Canelo stay clean of peds.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
              How does an A-side whoop somebody to a draw?
              By landing punches & making the other guy miss, hence the 1st fight.

Comment

mexicans are looking for a war that they didnt get in the first fight, golovkin turned canelo into a runner

a possible juiced age prime canelo ran for a lot of the fight against an old golovkin, thats basically it

lets see if he can do any better next time, would be great if he stood and traded with golovkin now and then, the fight could be a classic if that happens

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  By landing punches & making the other guy miss, hence the 1st fight.
                  LOL! And this is why the name Dull Razor fits you perfectly. You acknowledge he whooped him to a draw. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                    If that was the case, Canelo would just press forward so GGG can't reset. He was the one backing up though.
                    Alvarez is a counter puncher by nature. So he did what made him most comfortable. There are multiple other reasons why he wouldn't "follow" Golovkin such as "lack foot speed" and "stamina". He also wouldn't want to get baited and hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      LOL! And this is why the name Dull Razor fits you perfectly. You acknowledge he whooped him to a draw. LOL!
                      You can't lie when this stuff is on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

AND on paper. See how dave moretti GAVE lil g round 3 & changed round 5 with whiteout then GAVE it to lil g?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ5qqkYVYAADqao.jpg:large

You keep on losing & enjoy yourself in the losers circle....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X