No announcement yet.

honest question for AJ fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    if youre so naive as to not think a hometown ref is an advantage, why spend 15 million for one?

refs, judges, doctors, etc are all under incredible pressure to tilt things in favor of what will generate future revenue for the commission.

bbboc is no more corrupt than nac. it's the nature of the beast everywhere. as long as commissions make their money from taxing events, there will he an incentive to protect the revenue of future events.
    I'd like some evidence please, not your subjective opinion on how the industry works be that in your "experience" or not.

Please provide me some evidence of corruption that has been widely reported, acknowledged and accepted to lay at the door of the BBBofC.

I dont want to know about your opinions or theories of why Joshua, or Hearn in this instance or anyone else in another would or wouldn't pay or reject x amount of money for the purpose of a home referee.

My request is very clear. Provide me with comprehensive evidence that the BBBofC is corrupt.

If you cant do that, then simply say you cant.

Comment

I would have advised him to counter with a two fight deal. Fight one in the US under the terms proposed. Fight two in the UK. 50/50 if Wilder won the first fight, 60/40 if Wilder lost the first fight.

AJ likely makes over 100 million in two fights in that scenario, with a lucrative rubber match on the horizon coming out of it.

AJ can snap an achilles at any moment. Suffer a freak knockout at any moment. It's not his responsibility to be a pawn for the launch of DAZN. He should be fighting a trilogy on US PPV to make as much as possible as quickly as possible.
      So your going to advise Joshua to give up home field advantage and possible allowed rabbit punching Wilder does and illogical judging Wilder fights are proven to be as the first fight in the U.S ?

Then your going to advise Joshua to split 50/50 or 60/40 in the U.K when he completely generates that money ? Even though it makes sense to have the bigger rematch in the U.S bc it would generate more money and be more for both guys .

So as Joshuas advisor im led to believe that you would make a Wilder percentage cushion for him to take away from what Joshua actually deserves right ?

Well maybe you as a Wilder fan boy believes the b.s you just posted but no one with any critical thinking skills remotely believes you .....

P.S Wilder was guaranteed a 50% rematch IF he won .....

He must be right ? lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-15-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        So your going to advise Joshua to give up home field advantage and possible allowed rabbit punching Wilder does and illogical judging Wilder fights are proven to be as the first fight in the U.S ?
        In a two fight deal, having the second fight at home is what matters. Whoever wins the first fight is irrelevant. Whoever wins the second fight has all the leverage in the negotiations for the third fight.

Wilder's offer was 50 million for a one fight deal, no rematch regardless of outcome. That's a ton of money, but if I was advising Joshua, I would have pushed for a two fight deal with the second fight at home so you can make the 50 million and even if you lose, whoever wins the second fight is all that matters anyway and the second fight is at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
          I'd like some evidence please, not your subjective opinion on how the industry works be that in your "experience" or not.

Please provide me some evidence of corruption that has been widely reported, acknowledged and accepted to lay at the door of the BBBofC.
          You want evidence of what is whispered in the shadows? You want wide reports of what is kept private to protect the public's perception? I really can't help you there. Boxing is one step removed from pro wrestling. Make of that what you will. Nobody is going to spill the beans on everything publicly and ruin what's left of the little bit of credibility boxing still has.

It's like Hearn says, if boxing was corrupt, he certainly wouldn't tell you.

Comment

You want evidence of what is whispered in the shadows? You want wide reports of what is kept private to protect the public's perception? I really can't help you there. Boxing is one step removed from pro wrestling. Make of that what you will. Nobody is going to spill the beans on everything publicly and ruin what's left of the little bit of credibility boxing still has.

It's like Hearn says, if boxing was corrupt, he certainly wouldn't tell you.
            Nice addition of Hearn in at the end there..

I'm going to take that whole paragraph and just boil it down to what in essence is the answer i was looking for, which is you cannot provide me with evidence of the BBBofC being corrupt.

I can provide evidence of corruption in at least TWO major sanctioning bodies and multiple commissions involved in boxing globally, its very easy to find.

What I'm asking for is that same level of comprehensive evidence to prove that the bbbofc is also culpable in that behaviour.

You love to deal in black and white , but you're very vague on this subject. You're quick to call people liars or pour scorn on theories brought up that dont match your own theories or knowledge.

Youre obviously very knowledgeable, its a shame you cant for once do yourself what you love to accuse other people of being unable to do and simply state that at this point in time, you have no concrete evidence or proof to lay at the door of the BBBofC that would implicate them in corruption.

Im not saying you cant theorize, or have an opinion or maybe even an agenda on the matter.. im saying you cant prove anything, which the last i checked is nearly always the bastion of defense you use in your debates on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              I'm going to take that whole paragraph and just boil it down to what in essence is the answer i was looking for, which is you cannot provide me with evidence of the BBBofC being corrupt.
              Difference between can't and won't. Could provide you with all sorts of damning evidence against the BBBoC, NAC, NYSAC, etc. But then how am I supposed to make a living?

If you're naive enough to believe commissions don't protect future revenue, I don't want to burst your bubble. It'd be like telling a child Santa isn't real.

Comment

You don't give up 15 million dollars so you can sleep in your own bed. Nobody has ever given up that much money to fight at home. It's the most expensive referee purchase in history.
                You give up money if you want home court. That's why teams always have one at home and one away. Joshua is comfortable at home so it gives him a better chance at winning. You saying he wants it due to the ref is nothing but a biased assumption on your part.

No matter how many times you say it, I know you're full of **** and will twist everything to suit, so it doesn't matter. Your smears go no further than this forum, so it's a waste of time on your part. But if it makes you feel better (Which it so obviously does) Then feel free to continue making a tit out of yourself.

Comment

so why did you lie and insist he'd always demanded one even though you knew it wasn't true?
                  Outside of the 50 mill offer Wilder has demanded a rematch. He did so before the 50 mill offer, he did so after.

I asked you to tell me why Wilder deserves a rematch clause even though it's never been done before in history. Go on, give me your best biased bull****.

Comment

How would you know? How many multimillion dollar boxing deals have you been involved with?
                    Logic is against you. If you're offered less than you already get, then you say so. Wilder didn't. But keep working for Haymon you whore.

By the way, you become more pathetic over time. You believe you can defend absolute bull**** and give nothing but assumptions that are biased as hell. If you can't see what a joke you are then I feel sorry for you. Your crap does nothing to further Wilder's cause, nor anybody else. To think you can is nothing short of delusional.
                    Last edited by Sid-Knee; 07-15-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Difference between can't and won't. Could provide you with all sorts of damning evidence against the BBBoC, NAC, NYSAC, etc. But then how am I supposed to make a living?

If you're naive enough to believe commissions don't protect future revenue, I don't want to burst your bubble. It'd be like telling a child Santa isn't real.
                      You're a joke. You have nothing what so ever. Nothing.

If you tell us it goes no further than this forum. Quit thinking you're someone important, you're nothing but a joke who defends Haymon and his fighters at all costs, makes constant assumptions, and throws smears around.

Get over yourself. You're a tit that Haymon hired to spread nonsense on a forum, so you're nothing but a lackey with no self respect who laughingly thinks he's a millionaire. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X