No announcement yet.

wilder isnt entitled to special treatment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Hearn asked the WBA to delay ordering AJ vs Povetkin and sent Wilder a contract to fight AJ next. How is that blocking the fight?
    Thats what he sold to the public, I honestly have never know the WBA to be strict on Mando's ever to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Wlad-41 coming off of a loss and a 2 year layoff

Takam-37 who the hell has he ever beaten?

Parker-best win Hugie Fury who beat??

Whyte??who has he beaten??

why are you trying to hype these guys?
      Wlad was in THREE training camps from 2016 to 2017 and was clearly more hungry to win .

Ortiz was out longer than Klitchko and has been confirmed by multiple boxing insiders to be 48 , and that is Wilders best win . lol

I don't hve to justify Joshua opposition bc they are the top guys in REAL life.

Do you know how many fighters the transnational rankings have as a top ten in Wilders title defenses when he fought them ? ZERO !

I dont expect one such as yourself to understand much as youve called M.Tyson a bum beater but now your just going into borderline ******ation by trying to discredit Joshua resume while ignoring Wilder who has the worst one in HW history !
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-05-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        bro lmao these guys are too much, ur better off arguing with a pitt bull, takaam is a killer but Ortiz was a old fossil, now pedvtkin who is the same age as Ortiz is another killer. if pedvtkin didn't get caught n wilder fought n beat him hed be a washed up bum
        And Joshua gets credit for signing to fight Pulev who beat?? His only claim to fame is losing to Wlad...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Not wanting to fight a PED user is understandable. What isn't understandable is using PED's when your opponent is Deontay Wilder.
          But he fought Ortiz. It was a matter of whom he felt confident to beat. It is unfortunate that any fighter feels the need to cheat, though.

Comment

And Joshua gets credit for signing to fight Pulev who beat?? His only claim to fame is losing to Wlad...
            poolev sucks but he'd still be Wilder's 3rd best win.

That's sad

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              poolev sucks but he'd still be Wilder's 3rd best win.

That's sad
              3rd best win ?

I dont see anyone Wilder fought outside Ortiz that beats Pulev .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                3rd best win ?

I dont see anyone Wilder fought outside Ortiz that beats Pulev .
                Well stiverne did win a belt although on a bs basis but still. but you're right Poolev would have probably beaten stiverne with ease like most other heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Well stiverne did win a belt although on a bs basis but still. but you're right Poolev would have probably beaten stiverne with ease like most other heavyweights.
                  Stiverne should have lost to Derrick Rossey , Pulev would just shut him down and probably have an easier fight then he had with Chisora who brings more pressure then Stiverne does .

This is the thing the Wilder fools continue to do , laugh at fighters who would be at the top of Wilders resume , F'ing idiots ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Wlad was in THREE training camps from 2016 to 2017 and was clearly more hungry to win .
                    was he not coming off of a loss and a 2 year layoff?
                    Ortiz was out longer than Klitchko and has been confirmed by multiple boxing insiders to be 48 , and that is Wilders best win . lol
                    How was he out longer then Wlad?? he fought 3 times in 2016 and once in 2017 3 months before the Wilder fight
                    I don't hve to justify Joshua opposition bc they are the top guys in REAL life.

Do you know how many fighters the transnational rankings have as a top ten in Wilders title defenses when he fought them ? ZERO !

I dont expect one such as yourself to understand much as youve called M.Tyson a bum beater but now your just going into borderline ******ation by trying to discredit Joshua resume while ignoring Wilder who has the worst one in HW history !
                    Do you just make up stuff as you go?

Comment

Thats what he sold to the public, I honestly have never know the WBA to be strict on Mando's ever to be honest
                      Hearn didn't have to sell anything to the public. The WBA publically ordered the mando between AJ and Povetkin to be signed within 30 days, or a purse bid would be called.

They then publically stated that they were giving Hearn an extension on that because he was trying to make a unification fight with Wilder.

When the WBA ran out of patience over a month later, and ordered Hearn to finalise the Povetkin fight within 24 hours, Mendoza publically stated that the reason was .. "Deontay Wilder has not returned the contract"

So clearly, if Wilder had signed and returned the contract, the fight would have been on, and it would have been on this year, before AJ vs Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X