No announcement yet.

wilder isnt entitled to special treatment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
    is this the route we are going down , 'wilder the best cause povetkin failed a test' you and others will lose your bollocks when the fight gets signed, deep down you know youre backing the wrong guy.
    No, just asking you be consistent.

Why? I'm on record as saying AJ is the much better guy and Wilder sucks. I just don't understand why he is so afraid of Wilder's power. On paper it's an easy win for Aj and I've posted that multiple times.

Yes, I am rooting for Wilder because he is American. Nothing beats an English crowd watching one of their own get murked.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-05-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No, just asking you be consistent.

Why? I'm on record as saying AJ is the much better guy and Wilder sucks. I just don't understand why he is so afraid of Wilder's power. On paper it's an easy win for Aj and I've posted that multiple times.

Yes, I am rooting for Wilder because he is American. Nothing beats an English crowd watching one of their own get murked.
      hes not afraid of his power, if he was dodging power punchers he wouldnt have fought wlad and signed up for povetkin. the fight will go the distance, joshuas gonna jab and outbox him all night long and that big haymakers never gonna land. if he starts swinging too wildly hes gonna get a right hand straight back on the chin and we know wilder is delicate around the whiskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        Without me, he aint nothing special.

He caint never be undisputed, caint never be great, til he go thru me.

At the end of the day, he gone have to work. And he aint never gotten no work like The Bronze Bomber.
        Without you he's one of the biggest draws in boxing, a media darling, a sponsors dream and the man at heavyweight in everyone rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Povetkin was cleared of the Meldonium charge because there was insufficient evidence to be sure he'd carried on using it after it got banned.
          Again, he tested negative 3 times before popping positive.

He dodged a bullet on a technicality since no one had done any study on the shelf life of the drug in folks system.

But him testing positive AFTER negative tests is a red flag.

Then he popped positive for something else.

If that aint a proven cheat, I don't know what is...

Comment

hes not afraid of his power, if he was dodging power punchers he wouldnt have fought wlad and signed up for povetkin. the fight will go the distance, joshuas gonna jab and outbox him all night long and that big haymakers never gonna land. if he starts swinging too wildly hes gonna get a right hand straight back on the chin and we know wilder is delicate around the whiskers.
            I didn't say he was afraid of power punchers. But after that uppercut from old ass wlad, what happens if the bronze bomber land one of those wild uppercut windmills? You and the rest of the english boxing cognoscenti might have a Hagler/Minter level meltdown.

Straight up that's what I really want to see, so long as no one gets seriously hurt.

I hate to admit it but your scenario seems most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Without me, he aint nothing special.

He caint never be undisputed, caint never be great, til he go thru me.

At the end of the day, he gone have to work. And he aint never gotten no work like The Bronze Bomber.
              and here he is, the instagram champion of the world!!!!!
              Senor Sulaiman .. make this man a beautiful new belt right now!

Comment

Povetkin was cleared of cheating for the Wilder fight after an enquiry because of "insufficient evidence of guilt". The same thing happened with Ortiz.

Wilder gave Ortiz another chance and rescheduled their fight. He didn't do that with Povetkin. I think everybody knows why that was, though some would never admit it.
                Wilder hopped on a plane and hauled ass back to Alabama before the announcement was even completely made. He hasn't mentioned a desire to fight Povetkin since. Talk about having second thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Wilder hopped on a plane and hauled ass back to Alabama before the announcement was even completely made. He hasn't mentioned a desire to fight Povetkin since. Talk about having second thoughts.
                  Not wanting to fight a PED user is understandable. What isn't understandable is using PED's when your opponent is Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Senor Sulaiman .. make this man a beautiful new belt right now!

Comment

I have no doubt if he fought and beat Klitschko Deontay would have taken the A side position.
                      Problem was Klitsch didn't even register a blip in his radar screen.
                      He was treated like a baby, "Deontay will not be rushed to fight Klitschko," says his over-protective manager.

Comment

Working...
                      X