No announcement yet.

wilder isnt entitled to special treatment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    That is what seperates fans from fan boys !

Theres no way in hell id be a Joshua fan if roles were reversed AND he has the MUCH better pleasing style that still wouldn't allow for me to root for him.

Not only is Wilders career a joke so far but hes pretty F'ing annoying too , im not so sure i wont be messaging Breazeale on the best course to knock the idiot out if that fight takes place ? lol
    lmfao..what??? you really are delusional

Comment

Thats bc Joshua has been consistant ,Joshuas resume deserves credit bc he has no soft touches on his resume besides Molina who replaced Klitchko .

How many SOFT touches does Wilder have ?

He even SAID he was looking for a SOFT touch when he picked that Wawrzyk guy ?

This is what a HW champion does though right ? lol

Joshua has FOUR belts to juggle hes not protected like Wilder who has just a handful of fighters to choose when he feels like fighting !
      who are these killas Joshua has faced man?? and stop trying to label the damn IBO a major title belt it is sad...Wilder wants Joshua and all Hearn has done is block it, even trying to throw another fighter(Whyte) in to protect Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        who are these killas Joshua has faced man?? and stop trying to label the damn IBO a major title belt it is sad...Wilder wants Joshua and all Hearn has done is block it, even trying to throw another fighter(Whyte) in to protect Joshua
        Klitchko , Takam , Parker ,Whyte are ALL top 10 opposition and most top 5 including Povetkin and Breazeale is also a top guy who you guys are gonna big up when Wilder fights him and gives him problems .

I didnt say anything about a major belt get off the crack !

P.S You better hope Martin doesnt defeat Kownacki as Joshua left overs continue to fill the WBC rankings bc Wilder will look even dumber running from Joshua !
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-05-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

lmfao..what??? you really are delusional
          That’s probably a understatement for this basement dwelling sad sack of s.hit

This guy told me he was the one responsible for Wilder fighting Ortiz because of a thread he made on here

I wish that for a man that everyone in boxing listens to for advice he would have told Hearn to set that Wilder fight up ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
            you reap what you sow. hes spent 39 of 40 fights fighting people C level and below and now he expects to be treated like a king at the negotiating table?

Maybe if he took a chance and fought klitschko he'd be the A side? But hed probably have a loss on his column, thats why him and his team never fancied the job.

Hes just another opponent, get that into your heads. If you add up all of his wins combined the best win theyve got between them is bryant jennings.

Joshuas track record of opponents is one of the best in the sport, klitschko, Signing for pulev, parker and povetkin are some of the best guys in the division. Name me other fighters who have fought fighters that highly rated in their divisions one after another? And you guys are calling him a coward? povetkin would arguably be wilders best win lol.

Parker, pulev, povetkin, klitschko have all negotiated with hearn with no problem. Klitschko aside, theyve realised their position, they are challengers getting a shot at the big time and as such you take the ****ty end of the stick. I dont see what wilders done thats so much better than them, although ortiz has been morphed into the modern day version of muhammed ali since wilder scraped past him.

And deontay is running out of time now, hes done what you all seem to love on here, and thats wait until you are in your 30s before stepping up opposition. And now team hearn arent pandering to the diva, hes in a mess.Clocks ticking and theres nowhere for him to go. Whereas theres plenty of options for joshua.
            I think Wilder gets that. He understands that Joshua has more leverage than him.

It wasn't never about the money to him in the first place. It was all about the best fighting the best for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world.

It wasn't Deontay who was doing his own bidding for himself but Anthony Joshua was by saying "Show me $50 Mil and I'll fight you tomorrow". If AJ hadn't opened his mouth, then Deontay would've accepted all of the original terms and conditions that were set forth in the original contract; Which included the $12.5 Mil.

"The Bronze Bomber" is not a money fighter man he has been taking short money his entire career. It's never been hard making a deal with him.

His only gripe with the negotiations was the delay. He didn't know he was signing a post dated contract for April 2019.

Comment

Hearn asked the WBA to delay ordering AJ vs Povetkin and sent Wilder a contract to fight AJ next. How is that blocking the fight?

Comment

That is some serious conjecture on your part. What I will give team Wilder is that they are using Joshua's name well and also doing good in the PR battle because a lot of people like you are eating that *****te up.

Wilder should just sign the damn contract. They have time to dot the i's and cross the t's now.

Wembley Stadium, national coverage on both sides of the Atlantic, retirement money, and a genuine live dog in the fight. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I think Wilder gets that. He understands that Joshua has more leverage than him.

It wasn't never about the money to him in the first place. It was all about the best fighting the best for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world.

It wasn't Deontay who was doing his own bidding for himself but Anthony Joshua was by saying "Show me $50 Mil and I'll fight you tomorrow". If AJ hadn't opened his mouth, then Deontay would've accepted all of the original terms and conditions that were set forth in the original contract; Which included the $12.5 Mil.

"The Bronze Bomber" is not a money fighter man he has been taking short money his entire career. It's never been hard making a deal with him.

His only gripe with the negotiations was the delay. He didn't know he was signing a post dated contract for April 2019.
                  The contract Wilder had was for a fight this year, before AJ's mando with Povetkin.

That's why the WBA delayed ordering AJ/Povetkin for over a month .. because Hearn told them he was trying to make a unification fight with Wilder next.

If Hearn had been lying about that, and Wilder had signed the contract, then been told by Hearn that the date of the fight would be April next year .. trust me, the contract would have been worthless and the consequences for Eddie and his business would not have been good!

Comment

Klitchko , Takam , Parker ,Whyte are ALL top 10 opposition and most top 5 including Povetkin and Breazeale is also a top guy who you guys are gonna big up when Wilder fights him and gives him problems .

I didnt say anything about a major belt get off the crack !

P.S You better hope Martin doesnt defeat Kownacki as Joshua left overs continue to fill the WBC rankings bc Wilder will look even dumber running from Joshua !
                    Wlad-41 coming off of a loss and a 2 year layoff

Takam-37 who the hell has he ever beaten?

Parker-best win Hugie Fury who beat??

Whyte??who has he beaten??

why are you trying to hype these guys?

Comment

Wlad-41 coming off of a loss and a 2 year layoff

Takam-37 who the hell has he ever beaten?

Parker-best win Hugie Fury who beat??

Whyte??who has he beaten??

why are you trying to hype these guys?
                      bro lmao these guys are too much, ur better off arguing with a pitt bull, takaam is a killer but Ortiz was a old fossil, now pedvtkin who is the same age as Ortiz is another killer. if pedvtkin didn't get caught n wilder fought n beat him hed be a washed up bum

Comment

Working...
                      X