Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Beat Golovkin Soundly, Make Him Eat His Words!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it Alvacheat aka Road Runner.....CTFU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      GGG is too strong and skilled for Canelo. The cinnabum had to take steroids and wait till Gennady gets old to even have a chance. SMH
      Had to fix it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
        Had to fix it for you.
        Nice fix. lol

Comment

Si

Just run and survive and the judges will take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I know your not that Instrested in this fight but I have a feeling its gonna be much, much better than the 1st one. Still say it goes 12 rounds but someone, if not both are getting knocked down.
            I hope, dear air, you are right.

Comment

Shame Canelo is not a puncher. Despite the strange push to make him one, hes record shows he only knocks out chinny guys above welterweight, and even small old welters extend him. Back on the bike pot shotting is the best bet.

Comment

I am a sucker. Still like both fighters. That says something about me and being the definition of insane, I guess.

But, I will pick Golovkin until Alvarez proves me wrong. I think he brings a ton to the table as a boxer, but I have seen nothing to make me think he can sustain pressure on Trip G for 12 rounds or that he has enough power to hurt him. I think Golovkin, even as he has slipped a little, is still fundamentally sound and is able to pressure for most of the 12 rounds and can hurt Alvarez. Golovkin needs to get some water in the basement (channeling my best Teddy Atlas) by working the body and needs to not chase Alvarez, but corner him and do damage when he does. But those are both historically what Golovkin does best, and I see the 1st Alvarez fight as more of an anomaly than a pattern.

I would be zero shocked if Alvarez wins, but I see Golovkin breaking him down in the middle rounds and hurting him late. We will see what Alvarez is made of then.

Comment

Well...with a year layoff and more VADA testing than normal which has already begun (Eddie Hearn said, "Having spoke to doctors, when we put a VADA random testing in process, previously we’ve done it with 8 weeks to go. The doctors have told me this is the biggest waste of time game. You need it 16 weeks out because a drug cheat will stop their cycle probably by 8 weeks...which is about the time that Canelo was caught, which again don’t look great."), it'll be an interesting fight. We'll see if Canelo's stamina issues of old will return or not, and also how the ring rust plays out. B-Hop said on The Fight Game that it's real at any age, and that's his fighter. Both of these guys can take a punch. It's going to come down to the stamina.
                  Last edited by Travycat; 07-01-2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                    If canelo pushes any pace in this fight he'll gas very early and get battered If he backs away like before the fans will batter him the place will erupt in boos so he'll have to fight hard so it's win win for trip g canelo has no stamina or power to stop him
                    That's where Canelo hopes the PEDS will help, stamina
                    Last edited by Usetoloveboxing; 07-01-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Canelo is sure doing a lot of talking this time! GGG must of got to him! I still say this time around that GGG takes Canelo out by KO this time, I don't see him letting it go to the judges again.

Comment

Working...
                      X