Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Beat Golovkin Soundly, Make Him Eat His Words!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    Canelo claimed to be the Mexican style fighter and he hopped on his bike and hauled a$$ away from Gennady, if he wants to give the fans what we pay for then go for the KO! GGG gonna whoop that a$$ Speedy Gonzales fake- Mexican style.
    You don’t think that fight was worth the measly $70 bucks? I got what I paid for and am excited to do it again. That was a good boxing match

Comment

Look again at Jacobs and Canelo against Golovkin. Jacobs gave Golovkin more trouble than Canelo. Canelo was gassed out and Golovkin showed effective aggression backing Canelo up the whole fight. A few things were clear. After the fight fans booed Canelo and cheered Golovkin. Adelaide Byrd should not be allowed in a boxing arena let alone be a judge. This fight was fixed to push for the next one. Really looking forward to the rematch and hopefully a clean Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Before the first fight most that predicted GGG to win we're saying " Canelo doesn't have the legs/ring generalship to avoid/outbox GGG" . After proving them wrong it changed to " Canelo ran " ?

Exactly!! and that why they're mad and hate Canelo, all this POS VaGGGina's followers are so angry Canelo prove them wrong on all accounts, (cement feet, no ring generalship, cant out box GGG, Canelo's chin won't hold up to VaGGGina's onslaught, etc etc) so they change their toon to well he ran oh, oh he ran the whole fight... all they show is how embarrassed they are, and why they hate Canelo for it.

Am looking forward for the excuses after the fight and see how many of this POSs accounts disappear or change names LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Remember his own Mexican crowd boo'd him
          I remember I was there. It was like wow Mexicans are pissed off at this phoney.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
            Got it Alvacheat aka Road Runner.....CTFU!!!

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I read the title for this thread. Sure roadrunner. Going to run again.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              Exactly!! and that why they're mad and hate Canelo, all this POS VaGGGina's followers ak loore so angry Canelo prove them wrong on all accounts, (cement feet, no ring generalship, cant out box GGG, Canelo's chin won't hold up to VaGGGina's onslaught, etc etc) so they change their toon to well he ran oh, oh he ran the whole fight... all they show is how embarrassed they are, and why they hate Canelo for it.

Am looking forward for the excuses after the fight and see how many of this POSs accounts disappear or change names LOL
              Keep reaching there was more Conello fans than GGG fans at that fight booing his asss.

Comment

Canelo needs Mexican meat to KO ala JMM plus more to retire GGG $

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                  GGG is too strong and skilled for Canelo. The cinnabun had to take steroids and wait till Gennady gets old to even have a chance. SMH
                  Too strong and skilled for canelito?
                  Canelito was like the matrix in there !!!!!!! He looked like fuxken Mayweather in there. Slow poke tripple beg !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                    Canelito was like the matrix in there !!!!!!!

He sure was.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                      Canelito was like the matrix in there !!!!!!! He looked like fuxken Mayweather in there. Slow poke tripple beg !!!!
                      Like mayweather on his bicycle all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X