Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Beat Golovkin Soundly, Make Him Eat His Words!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Beat Golovkin Soundly, Make Him Eat His Words!

Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) is gearing up for a real brawl with WBC/WBA/IBO middleweight world champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs). The contest takes place on September 15th at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

red balls gonna run he will run like a coyote

Comment

I hope Clenelo back ups his threats and fights like a true Mexican. He talked like this the first fight and ended up running most of the fight.

Comment

Why is Canelo so mad? He took the Peds, he was responsible for the rematch getting canceled and costing Golovkin and boxing fans. Golden Boy has propped this guy so far up he’s actually starting to believe he’s the second coming. What a joke.

Comment

He is going to eat meat like a hungry wolf from now to September. No one will ever find a trace of anything afterwards.

Comment

I believe him. Canelo showed versatility in the first fight. Unfortunately GGG, as good as he is, can only fight one way

Comment

... "I will prove with my fists that I am the best, and Golovkin will eat all of his words and speculations. I will demonstrate who is the best when I defeat Golovkin soundly on September 15 during Independence Day Weekend, and I'll make it clear that Mexican boxing is the best."

... well, Canelo is just selling the fight to his fellow Mexicans... (he has to do it anyway)... it's nothing wrong with that!...

Comment

Let's hope for GGG fans' sake that his words aren't tainted with Clen

Comment

All this talk is making me hungry for a "special" taco!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... "I will prove with my fists that I am the best, and Golovkin will eat all of his words and speculations. I will demonstrate who is the best when I defeat Golovkin soundly on September 15 during Independence Day Weekend, and I'll make it clear that Mexican boxing is the best."

... well, Canelo is just selling the fight to his fellow Mexicans... (he has to do it anyway)... it's nothing wrong with that!...
                    I know your not that Instrested in this fight but I have a feeling its gonna be much, much better than the 1st one. Still say it goes 12 rounds but someone, if not both are getting knocked down.

Comment

Working...
                    X