Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn sent the contract to Wilder 3 days late. Now he's ignoring Wilder's emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Posted in another thread that Shelly Finkle, Al Haymon better look at Eddie's Contract carefully because Eddie while he is a good Promoter, he is also a businessman so I expected they would find new stipulations in the contract that wasn't in the original agreement Eddie might try to sneak in a DAZN Deal in his contract

Lets hope they sort things out as soon as possible and the fight becomes official but yeah just like some of you excused AJ for not taking 50 Million and wanted Verification and wanted AJ to look over the offer carefully, extend that same Courtesy to Wilder and his team and don't try to rush them to just sign anything without really reviewing it. It is like a Used Car Salesmen "Lets Close The Deal On This Bad Deal For This Lemon Car Today Because Somebody Else Wants To Buy This Car"

Hearn is a Promoter, being a GOOD LIAR is his job like ALL PROMOTERS! Like I don't know "I Can't Make Danny Jacobs A Bigger Star"
    great post not sure why their stance is all of a sudden changing but im used to hypocrisy around here. its weird that a boxing fan doesn't want to see this fight. I see posters saying wilder it taking too long and hearn should move on smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      So, just so that it's clear, it's all fine and well that Anthony Joshua let a minimum of $50m disappear over loyalty to the UK, yet Deontay Wilder, after already taking less than he and his camp believe he should get, is now supposed to be suspect after seemingly asking if taking less on the deal is also asking him to abandon his own US broadcaster?

Lol

From what I understand, Wilder is not contractually tied to Showtime, neither is Joshua (I could be wrong). Therefore if DAZN are willing to pay more than them, what is the problem?

If any of this is even true, Hearn has insinuated that Team Wilder never insisted on Showtime being the broadcaster when they 'accepted' the offer. If that's the case, then it is their fault for any 'roadblocks' by not making that clear.
      Last edited by EnglishOxide; 06-22-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        From what I understand, Wilder is not contractually tied to Showtime, neither is Joshua (I could be wrong). Therefore if DAZN are willing to pay more than them, what is the problem?

If any of this is even true, Hearn has insinuated that Team Wilder never insisted on Showtime being the broadcaster when they 'accepted' the offer. If that's the case, then it is their fault for any 'roadblocks' by not making that clear.
        Anthony Joshua isn't contractually tied to the UK, so I'm not seeing your point here.

Hearn/Joshua have already gone public with stating that they are openly taking less money to have the comfort of fighting at home.

We have no evidence for what the disputed deal points are, but if Hearn earnestly slipped in a deal point that defaulted the fight to DAZN (or weighted a bid in DAZN's favor), arguing that Wilder asking about why Showtime/CBS is being frozen out is somehow a duck is silly.

Comment

• Hearn says hes responded, can all calm down now

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            if you offered 50 mil which was the higher offer you wouldn't want to at least dictate where the fight was? that's common sense, I mean wilder has always stated hed take a lesser percentage to fight in the UK. but hearn at the time said NO so he offered 50mil. both guys would love home field advantage I understand that but I have never seen wilder fighting in the uk as an issue neither has he.
            Of course. Makes total sense to want to dictate that. I am aware of the history of these negotiations. But that's part of the reason why AJ didn't want it obviously. It wasn't just where, it was also the when and the sponsors, and the TVs and the press conferences and everything else.

It seems like you're blaming Joshua for wanting home advantage when Wilder did the exact same thing. that's all I'm pointing out.

Of course it's not an issue, but he'd much rather fight in the U.S don't kid yourself.
            Last edited by LacedUp; 06-22-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Posted in another thread that Shelly Finkle, Al Haymon better look at Eddie's Contract carefully because Eddie while he is a good Promoter, he is also a businessman so I expected they would find new stipulations in the contract that wasn't in the original agreement Eddie might try to sneak in a DAZN Deal in his contract

Lets hope they sort things out as soon as possible and the fight becomes official but yeah just like some of you excused AJ for not taking 50 Million and wanted Verification and wanted AJ to look over the offer carefully, extend that same Courtesy to Wilder and his team and don't try to rush them to just sign anything without really reviewing it. It is like a Used Car Salesmen "Lets Close The Deal On This Bad Deal For This Lemon Car Today Because Somebody Else Wants To Buy This Car"

Hearn is a Promoter, being a GOOD LIAR is his job like ALL PROMOTERS! Like I don't know "I Can't Make Danny Jacobs A Bigger Star"
              So you want Wilder to get his fair time, but still blame AJ for not accepting a blind 50m cheque in 24 hours?

I think it is you who need to extend the same courtesy to AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                great post not sure why their stance is all of a sudden changing but im used to hypocrisy around here. its weird that a boxing fan doesn't want to see this fight. I see posters saying wilder it taking too long and hearn should move on smh
                But you're walking around complaining every day that AJ didn't accept 50m with no negotiation and "no reason to meet" in 24 hours.

You've literally moaned about it in this very thread.

So how can you accuse others of hypocrisy?

Comment

• LOL, This guy is the biggest liar I've ever seen in the sport boxing. He makes broken promises after broken promises. He lies so much it's scary. He is psychopathic liar. I can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    So you want Wilder to get his fair time, but still blame AJ for not accepting a blind 50m cheque in 24 hours?

I think it is you who need to extend the same courtesy to AJ.
                    Let's be honest. AJ had way more than 24 hours to accept the $50 million, to this very day he will tell you that he rejects the offer and prefers to fight for less.

Comment

• Donkey Wilder crying on social media again and fools believe in his lies, hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X