Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Couldn't Let Canelo, GGG Do What Me & Trinidad Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
    Watching the replay on YouTube right now. Oscar putting on a clinic. Total robbery
    That was a clinic. All i remember now days is how Tito's trunks started out white and then were dripping red from his own blood by the end of the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Anyone with a brain scored Trinidad/ODH 9-3. Trinidad was a bloody mess. His white trunks were red after the fight.
      I had ODLH ahead 6 rounds to 2 after 8 but then he gave away the last 4. I was absolutely shocked at his constant and blatant retreating. So yeah, he did give Trinidad a boxing lesson and bloodied him up but then handed the victory away. I had it a draw scoring it round by round but that should have been an easy Oscar win. He has no one to blame but himself for the outcome.

Comment

Fuk off RTARD! So name the 7 rounds you gave Tito? I can use a good laugh your a POS who is just trollin. So I dont expect you to put your BS scorecard out there for us ALL to laugh at.
        Oscar lost cause he coward🐔!!! Hahaa
        Listen little girl, oscar was winnimg 5-3 after 8rds. but the biatch coward and ran🏃 the last 4rds!!
        Which made it 7-5"for Tito!!
        U emotional BIATCH!!!
        Calling me names for fishnets.
        ***** i would stomp your fauking big head all over the place!!!

Comment

I've never really watched this fight but i've heard it was a robbery.
          Was it really a robbery? Or a very close fight?

Comment

Wow"bloody nose his trunks had blood wtf? Oscar did more running than fighting!! Then he runs scared to death with a scarey cat smile!!
            When the bell rang in the last round Oscar was like oh thank u god and so was u!!
            Bottom line he coward!!
            The shiat was comical" big old Oscar 🏃running with fear
            U can't win a fight runing away!!
            PUÑETA" YO GANE"!!!!
            Buahahahahahahaha😱😱😱😱

Comment

Watch the fight with the volume off and u would score it for Tito!! too much running from Oscar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                Watch the fight with the volume off and u would score it for Tito!! too much running from Oscar!!
                Oscar threw a hundred more punches and landed a hundred more punches. I guess he didn’t run that much. He moved, threw combos and fought in spurts, he also made Tito miss a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                  Oscar lost cause he coward🐔!!! Hahaa
                  Listen little girl, oscar was winnimg 5-3 after 8rds. but the biatch coward and ran🏃 the last 4rds!!
                  Which made it 7-5"for Tito!!
                  U emotional BIATCH!!!
                  Calling me names for fishnets.
                  ***** i would stomp your fauking big head all over the place!!!
                  Yeah you could try that! You seem like the Andre Dirrell uncle type. So i would have to make sure you dont get close enough to pull off your famous suckerpunch.

You also seem like the Bi@tch type that also needs 3-4 guys to fight just 1.

You wouldnt stomp sht.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                    Oscar threw a hundred more punches and landed a hundred more punches. I guess he didn’t run that much. He moved, threw combos and fought in spurts, he also made Tito miss a lot.
                    Bro bro u can throw a million punches more than me and land more than me but if u dont do shiat the rest off remaining rds it dont mean jack!! Fights are scored rd by rd!! Not by how many u land!!! And Oscar missed alot of punches as well!!
                    But heres the killing factor in the fight!!! That the judges saw the obvious that Oscar coward he did not want it!!! Close fight 7-5 Tito!!
                    Yo" gane"ok!!

Comment

Yeah you could try that! You seem like the Andre Dirrell uncle type. So i would have to make sure you dont get close enough to pull off your famous suckerpunch.

You also seem like the Bi@tch type that also needs 3-4 guys to fight just 1.

You wouldnt stomp sht.
                      ***** u the one calling people names cause i stated facts and opinion!! Ok
                      And your the punk that starts shiat and winds up getting stomped in your big head !!!!😡

Comment

Working...
                      X