Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Couldn't Let Canelo, GGG Do What Me & Trinidad Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the replay on YouTube right now. Oscar putting on a clinic. Total robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
      I agree with you totally. Gil Clancy told him to box, Trinidad needed a knockout to win. It was a terrible decision.
      It was a Don King Decision, I remember the rumors, of Don King paying off the judges.

Comment

Oscar became a much better promoter at age 35 since being retired by a midget Pacquiao!

Comment

dlh vs tito was the biggest robbery in the sport.

dlh put on a clinic. id what he wanted, when he wanted. tito didnt land a combo all night. even if dlh ko'd him, those judges would have found a way of robbing dlh.

shame dlh didnt get to correct that injustice.

as for nelo 3g 2.....nelo has to put 3g down and out (i thought nelo lost by a rd or 2).

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            Oscar became a much better promoter at age 35 since being retired by a midget Pacquiao!
            that makes no sense.

Comment

GTFO!!! Chiken Delahoya ran🏃 like he was on a track meet!!!
              Turn off"the volume!!
              Tito won 7-5!!!
              No boxing clinic!!
              A Chiken clinic!!
              Oscar lost", HE COWARD!!!!😡
              🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Comment

Stick a spoon up your bum and shut up Delahoya

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  Don King fix job that night. It was De la Hoyas fault for not finishing him when he had Trinidad bewildered. I don't know what pissed me off worst The fixed out come or De la Hoya trying to take the loser way out and blame Gil Clancy instead of manning up and blaming himself for not going for the kill. Then blames his other trainer against Mosley in the first fight when he was sneaking off partying and didnt have th stamina to let his hands go kept on stopping and couldn't finish his combos.
                  Agreed. De La Hoya was a very good fighter (although he had some flaws and was beatable), but he's always been a little ***** imo. The way he is now as a promoter is nothing new, he's always been the same guy.
                  The blaming of trainers for defeats, taking too much credit for beating greats that were past their prime, in the last 10 years the endless jealous Floyd obsession, now the defending of cheating Canelo, and probably rigging the cards vs GGG.
                  Only last year he was slating Floyd for fighting McGregor, then after the fight he was saying he wanted to come back against McGregor himself.
                  He's always come across as a goodie goodie fake hypocrite to me.

Comment

WTF? Oscar lost the9,10,11,12 rds decisively!!! And no" he did not win the first 8 rds!!
                    If u really thomk oscar won the first 8 rds then u dont know how to score figjts!! Cause fishnets ran 🏃a whole lot more than clenelo🐄!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
                      GTFO!!! Chiken Delahoya ran�� like he was on a track meet!!!
                      Turn off"the volume!!
                      Tito won 7-5!!!
                      No boxing clinic!!
                      A Chiken clinic!!
                      Oscar lost", HE COWARD!!!!��
                      ����������
                      Fuk off RTARD! So name the 7 rounds you gave Tito? I can use a good laugh your a POS who is just trollin. So I dont expect you to put your BS scorecard out there for us ALL to laugh at.

Comment

Working...
                      X