Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Couldn't Let Canelo, GGG Do What Me & Trinidad Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People say that Golovkin needs Canelo. Maybe so to a degree, but let's face it; there is no bigger fight for either man right now than each other.

Comment

Lol people still believe that de la hoya was robbed .

Trinidad won that fair and square 7-5.

Comment

It amazes me a boxer could feel the affects of being cheated and then be ok with his boxer getting a BS decision. I guess money over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          It amazes me a boxer could feel the affects of being cheated and then be ok with his boxer getting a BS decision. I guess money over everything.
          Basically. I think Oscar has accepted this as part of the boxing business as he's grown more cynical being a promoter.

Comment

I had Oscar up 6-2 but he ran away and it ended up a draw.

Oscar lost clearly to Whitaker and Quartey I felt. Mosley 2 I only watched it once but felt he won that one.

Comment

How can anyone like this snake

Comment

Lol, one can only come to the conclusion that you never saw the fight
                Originally posted by amuroray View Post
                Lol people still believe that de la hoya was robbed .

Trinidad won that fair and square 7-5.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  How can anyone like this snake
                  Oscar is a pure promoter that just happens to also be a HOF fighter. But make no mistake, Oscar promotes 365 days a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    That was CLEARLY a whoopin Oscar gave him. Tito was a bloody mess. Oscar was ROBBED also in the Mosley II fight. I had $3000 on Oscar. To know Mosley was roided up still pisses me off. Im GLAD his wife took him to the cleaners.
                    Wow you got some balls putting that much coin on Oscar/Mosley rematch. I Remember I punched my front door right after that fixed decision, even told my girl off at the time because she was going for Mosley. Must of felt even worse knowing you lost to a drug cheat. I've called you out in the past thinking you were protecting That Drug Cheat Cinabun for his cheating ways. Now I know why you really despise drug cheats. My bad. $3000 grand wow. You must be loving how Jin took that ped user to the cleaners even got his belts. To bad you couldn't sue Victor Conte's ass for admitting he helped Mosley cheat. I would be on twitter or e-mail, calling his ass out still to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                      Wow you got some balls putting that much coin on Oscar/Mosley rematch. I Remember I punched my front door right after that fixed decision, even told my girl off at the time because she was going for Mosley. Must of felt even worse knowing you lost to a drug cheat. I've called you out in the past thinking you were protecting That Drug Cheat Cinabun for his cheating ways. Now I know why you really despise drug cheats. My bad. $3000 grand wow. You must be loving how Jin took that ped user to the cleaners even got his belts. To bad you couldn't sue Victor Conte's ass for admitting he helped Mosley cheat. I would be on twitter or e-mail, calling his ass out still to this day.
                      Yes I did! I lost the girl at the time I loved over it also.I bet soo much because i figured NO WAY Oscar loses twice in a row to Mosley?? I got screwed over by an admted cheat. And some corrupt Judges.

Soo glad Mosley got what he deserved. POS even had a rapper steal his other wife. KARMA.

Comment

Working...
                      X