No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Responds To Errol Spence's Stance on Promoters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    I'm not a boxing fan and couldn't care less who he fights.

The IBF doesn't allow step aside deals, so that wasn't an option.
    Then what the FÙCK are you doing here?

I don't believe there is no way around a mandatory for the IBF.

Comment

• Not all promoters are crooked, just the successful ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Then what the FÙCK are you doing here?
        Just doing my job.

I don't believe there is no way around a mandatory for the IBF.
        Thank you for telling me what you believe, but unfortunately what you believe is completely incorrect.

The only way around the mandatory would have been to ask for approval for a unification fight before the mandatory was officially ordered. With the WBC vacant, the WBA champion injured, and the WBO controlled by Arum as always, that was impossible.

Comment

Just doing my job
          Didn't you say you're not in the industry anymore?

Comment

Didn't you say you're not in the industry anymore?
            No. Where did I say that?

Comment

No. Where did I say that?
              In a PM. The site dumps PM's so I can't find it. You told me you used to write back in the day and used your credentials to get good seats at a show recently long after the fact. If I'm not mistaken you said you haven't worked in the indsutry for years now.

EDIT:

I did some more investigating and there are messages in my inbox that are older than the PM's we sent back and froth. You were also viewing my profile recently to unfriend me and I'm curious if you delete a message on your end if it deletes it on my end. I'll be testing this.

Why are you lying?
              Last edited by McNulty; 06-25-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

In a PM. The site dumps PM's so I can't find it. You told me you used to write back in the day and used your credentials to get good seats at a show recently long after the fact. If I'm not mistaken you said you haven't worked in the indsutry for years now.
                I didn't start promoting again until this year. I did tell you last year that I wasn't promoting anymore, which was true at the time as I've gone back and forth between boxing and MMA over the last 20 years.

I unfriended you because you were my only friend on the site and when you started being disrespectful, it seemed weird to have you as my only friend. I'd rather have zero friends than one friend who isn't interested in a respectful debate.

Comment

I didn't start promoting again until this year. I did tell you last year that I wasn't promoting anymore, which was true at the time as I've gone back and forth between boxing and MMA over the last 20 years.

I unfriended you because you were my only friend on the site and when you started being disrespectful, it seemed weird to have you as my only friend. I'd rather have zero friends than one friend who isn't interested in a respectful debate.
                  Last year? I think you're confused. You never said anything about promoting, you mentioned writing as in being a writer.

Then you shouldn't have turned the tone onto the pathway you did. You have zero friends for a reason.

How is a respectful debate the deconstruction Boxing? That's the crux of your argument: getting paid for a charade. Get money and fùck what makes Boxing great.

You fools on the outside looking in will never get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deont View Post
                    Not all promoters are crooked, just the successful ones.
                    Not sure what your on but maybe they don’t start by being corrupt but they sure end up fast
                    There is too much money involved and unfortunately everyone needs to eat
                    A little envelope here and their and things happen

Comment

Then you shouldn't have turned the tone onto the pathway you did. You have zero friends for a reason.
                      Hahahaha, I get friend requests all the time. Yours was the only one I've ever accepted, which clearly was a mistake, so I deleted you.

How is a respectful debate the deconstruction Boxing? That's the crux of your argument: getting paid for a charade. Get money and fùck what makes Boxing great.
                      It's show business. It exists to make money. If you love boxing, that is awesome. It is possible to love boxing while not being rude to me. I haven't done anything to you. You thought the IBF allowed step aside deals. You were wrong. Don't take it out on me.

Comment

Working...
                      X