Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Amir Khan Has Al's Number if He Wants to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Amir Khan had GGG chin he would be undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Crawford needs to leave Bob.
      Or Spence needs to leave Al. Al gives us Junk fights he's the problem of cherry picking started with Floyd

Comment

Spence is one of my favorite fighters. Maybe top 5. But I wish he would call out Terance Crawford as much as he calls out everyone else.

Comment

Khan would get knocked the fook out

I’m down for watching it though ... we would get to see the stanky leg again

Comment

Nah, brutha don't do it! Amir Khan is a nice guy; A family man. You don't want to permanently ruin his health.

Comment

I doubt this fight will happen, but would love to see it. Spence has a constant pressure style and Kahn has all-world hand speed. I don’t think anyone is going to question Kahn’s heart, and if he was a free agent...I’m pretty sure he would be jumping at this fight. But he is under Matchroom, and Eddie ain’t risking none of his prize fighters against Haymon’s atm. I believe to be a promoter you need to have a pimp mentality, and Hearn publicly declaring that he is going after PBC fighters (bytches) is a violation. Putting Kahn weak ass chin up against Spence, is just asking to be bytch slapped.

Comment

Lets all be honest Its better than an Ugas fight. Khans speed will give spence some trouble in the beginning rounds and then in round 5-6ish spence will adjust time him and obliterate khans chin into fine dust. Im always down to see a khan KO .

Comment

spence nor crawford are making much effort to fight each other. they are trying to build it liek the promoters and they also know arum is not going to do it until he wants it to. problem is while this can be a really big fight. it may not reach true "superfight" status where it could sell at least 600-700k ppvs some casuals will buy into this but not that many. these 2 dont build any hype and they arent popular with the females. u need both of those to make fights as big as the promoters are hoping for it to be.

Comment

Eddie Sperm will never allow it. over in the UK they're still marinating a Brook-Khan fight.

Comment

why would he want to fight khan?

Comment

Working...
                      X