Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Amir Khan Has Al's Number if He Wants to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Sorry dude but their were far better fights back in the days and more competitive
    I can tell you are an expert goal post mover. I'll leave you alone . Have a good day

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      It doesn't make a difference if Floyd was the B side! He went into those negotiations w/ Haymon at his side! Wilder is the B-side, but Haymon is still by his side! Jacobs was the B side with GGG, but Haymon was still Jacobs' guy! Haymon is not a promoter, but his influence is all over everything Floyd has done since leaving TR! His influence is all over GBP when Oscar was still a coke-head! And of course the PBC is his baby!
      So what u are saying is haylon couldnt have done any of those fights without golden boy and k2? Got it. Jacobs was so happy being with Haymon he him after the arias fight lol. Then khan, Beterbiev, herring, Pedraza, etc follows Jacobs footsteps leaving Haymon

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
        So what u are saying is haylon couldnt have done any of those fights without golden boy and k2? Got it. Jacobs was so happy being with Haymon he him after the arias fight lol. Then khan, Beterbiev, herring, Pedraza, etc follows Jacobs footsteps leaving Haymon
        And Jacobs in not in court, suing Haymon, or complaining that he was robbed, or didn't have to buy out his contract! He made his move very easily, unlike Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, and Mikey! He's very grateful for what Al Haymon did for him! Oscar tried to sue Haymon! How did that work out? Arum tried to sue Haymon! How did that work out? Floyd is still the richest athlete in the world! Has been that since at least 2015! How did that work out for him? Who is Jacobs fighting next? Dervy? You mean Dervy from the PBC? Yep, that Dervy!

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
          September 24, 2017:

Daniel Jacobs Clarifies Role of Al Haymon in Eddie Hearn Union
          By Radio Rahim

Jacobs indicates that nothing has changed between him and Haymon. He says the powerful adviser is here to stay and won't be on the outside looking in.

"Promotion-wise, we got one of the best promoters in the game, Eddie Hearn. I love the guy, he's tremendous at what he does. And I look forward to getting pushed. We still have Al on board. Al will always be my adviser. He was my adviser since the beginning of my career and when I hang my gloves up he'll be my adviser then as well. I have a full fledged circle and it's working in my favor," Jacobs told BoxingScene.com.

https://www.boxingscene.com/daniel-j...-union--120801

You're making yourself look like a fool! This might be a good time to humble yourself?
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-20-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

And Jacobs in not in court, suing Haymon, or complaining that he was robbed, or didn't have to buy out his contract! He made his move very easily, unlike Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, and Mikey! He's very grateful for what Al Haymon did for him! Oscar tried to sue Haymon! How did that work out? Arum tried to sue Haymon! How did that work out? Floyd is still the richest athlete in the world! Has been that since at least 2015! How did that work out for him? Who is Jacobs fighting next? Dervy? You mean Dervy from the PBC? Yep, that Dervy!
            Devencho isn't with Haymon either LMAOOO. You really need to get with it. Jacobs was grateful of Haymon then his contract was up and he moved on. He made a business decision. Good for him

Comment

September 24, 2017:

Daniel Jacobs Clarifies Role of Al Haymon in Eddie Hearn Union
              By Radio Rahim

Jacobs indicates that nothing has changed between him and Haymon. He says the powerful adviser is here to stay and won't be on the outside looking in.

"Promotion-wise, we got one of the best promoters in the game, Eddie Hearn. I love the guy, he's tremendous at what he does. And I look forward to getting pushed. We still have Al on board. Al will always be my adviser. He was my adviser since the beginning of my career and when I hang my gloves up he'll be my adviser then as well. I have a full fledged circle and it's working in my favor," Jacobs told BoxingScene.com.

https://www.boxingscene.com/daniel-j...-union--120801

You're making yourself look like a fool! This might be a good time to humble yourself?
              Now you are a real moron. What is the date of this story? I said that Jacobs left Haymon after the Luis Arias fight. That was in November. Do a little math and you will see this interview took place BEFORE he left Haymon.

Comment

• First of all, TBC does not need to leave Bob Arum and Top Rank. I mean who else is going to get him close to 3 million to fight the champion in his first fight at the weight! Also, Spence Jr and TBC want the fight and both said it's going to happen. When it happens it mostly makes sense for them to fight for the undisputed 147lb championship. When you hear Spence speak of taking care of his side of the street and he wants TBC to do the same. With both fighters undefeated and both presumably holding 147lb straps the fight for the undisputed champion will be a blockbuster PPV... Summer 2019 or by the end of 2019 at the latest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BDG View Post
                  I can tell you are an expert goal post mover. I'll leave you alone . Have a good day
                  Look in the mirror I think we both like to have the last word good bye

Comment

Working...
                  X