Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Amir Khan Has Al's Number if He Wants to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Like I said, you would ignore Floyd's own words! The plan Floyd followed was Al Haymon's plan! Richard Schaefer was working with Haymon! He's still working with Haymon and the PBC, with Mikey Garcia! He recently worked with the PBC for the Santa Cruz vs. Mares fights! I guess this is too complicated for you!
    u must have just started watching boxing. Schaefer then was just working for Oscar. That was way before he betrayed Oscar and started working for Haymon.

Again, Floyd was the B side. He has admitted it. Even down to the gloves and flat fee he had no say. That was the Oscar plan. Plain and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Like I said, you would ignore Floyd's own words! The plan Floyd followed was Al Haymon's plan! Richard Schaefer was working with Haymon! He's still working with Haymon and the PBC, with Mikey Garcia! He recently worked with the PBC for the Santa Cruz vs. Mares fights! I guess this is too complicated for you!
      When I fought Oscar De La Hoya, when I was the B side and he was the A side I didn’t complain. I said I know where I’m trying to go to, I know where I’m trying to get to, give me the money and let’s make it happen. Before you can become the A side you must be the B Side first.

"Financially wise I had to be the B side for that fight, but then after that fight, I earned a spot. So if Conor McGregor wants the A Spot, don’t cry and complain about the money. Be the B fighter, go out there and do what you have to do and you possibly can get a victory you can be the A side."

Comment

• Originally posted by BDG View Post
        What I'm saying is the guy is retired and you bring his name up all the time? It does not matter what the topic is you will say something about Mayweather. I don't understand it.
        Actually 99% of the time this board makes threads about him and I respond I’m just stating where all this Cherry picking started and it started with Floyd and Haymon. Now if boxing had boxers fighting the best like pre 1995 I doubt Floyd would ever make a thread here

Comment

• Khan isn't fighting Spence-EVER

Khan is a bottom feeder a loser with a big mouth all talk no action.
          As most ******s Khan's yap is khan's biggest punch. Khan and Broner is a great fight to make. Crawford and Khan is also good for Craw but bad for Khannie.

Comment

• Lets get it on

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              Khan fighting style will give trouble to Crawford than Spence.

Khan should go to Crawford side of the street.
              I think Khan would give more trouble to Spence than Crawford

Spence doesnt have a great jab and isn't very fast, he is there to be hit. Khan can overwhelm you for the first 5 or 6 rounds. I want to see how Spence copes with someone with fast hands and decent ring IQ.

But Spence size will probably be too much for Khan and eventually Khan will be broken down.

Crawford vs Khan could be a good technical bout

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                It'll never happen until Khan fights Brook.

Hearn is putting them nowhere near a dangerous fight until they fight each other. If you see either of them get put in a big fight before that, it's safe to say that Hearn is making it clear that they're never going to agree to fight each other.
                Hearn doesn't care about Brook. After the Cook fight he will feed Brook to someone else.

Hearns new deal with the Zone, Khan was one of his main selling point in his pitch, they want Khan vs an American preferably Broner

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Actually 99% of the time this board makes threads about him and I respond I’m just stating where all this Cherry picking started and it started with Floyd and Haymon. Now if boxing had boxers fighting the best like pre 1995 I doubt Floyd would ever make a thread here
                  So, JCC and all of the people he fought were the best competition? Are you trying to tell me Tyson fought the best competition his whole career? I could go on and on but you say that match making started with Mayweather. You can't be serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    u must have just started watching boxing. Schaefer then was just working for Oscar. That was way before he betrayed Oscar and started working for Haymon.

Again, Floyd was the B side. He has admitted it. Even down to the gloves and flat fee he had no say. That was the Oscar plan. Plain and simple
                    It doesn't make a difference if Floyd was the B side! He went into those negotiations w/ Haymon at his side! Wilder is the B-side, but Haymon is still by his side! Jacobs was the B side with GGG, but Haymon was still Jacobs' guy! Haymon is not a promoter, but his influence is all over everything Floyd has done since leaving TR! His influence is all over GBP when Oscar was still a coke-head! And of course the PBC is his baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by BDG View Post
                      So, JCC and all of the people he fought were the best competition? Are you trying to tell me Tyson fought the best competition his whole career? I could go on and on but you say that match making started with Mayweather. You can't be serious.
                      Sorry dude but their were far better fights back in the days and more competitive

Comment

Working...
                      X