Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF Orders Pulev-Miller, Purse Bid Set For Next Monday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's next in the line for this eliminator? I'm sure they can find somebody in top 15 to go fight Pulev? Two fighters refused already who's next after Whyte and Miller?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Who's next in the line for this eliminator? I'm sure they can find somebody in top 15 to go fight Pulev? Two fighters refused already who's next after Whyte and Miller?
      Has Miller refused the fight or are you referring to somebody else other than Whyte who wants no part of Pulev ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Has Miller refused the fight or are you referring to somebody else other than Whyte who wants no part of Pulev ?
        I'm only presuming he will, he made it pretty clear before that he won't travel outside of US unless it's Joshua fight. Miller is a prize fighter, he won't go to Bulgaria for peanuts.

Comment

Pulev outboxes Miller for a comfortable points win, anywhere in the world.

Comment

And the relevance to that is ?
            Pulev can only be worse now.....

Comment

I'm only presuming he will, he made it pretty clear before that he won't travel outside of US unless it's Joshua fight. Miller is a prize fighter, he won't go to Bulgaria for peanuts.
              Wouldn't shock me if he passed on Pulev. There was rumours that the IBF would mandate a fight between Pulev and Miller earlier in the year, I think in Jan for a fight in April but nothing came of it, likely because Miller showed no interest in the fight and then they mandated Pulev/Breazeale which of course Breazeale had no interest in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                What’s the deal with Miller and Hearn then? Was it just a fight by fight deal? For me, this would be a sensible move to aim to headline on one of the smaller DAZN shows (with ideally a couple decent undercards). I would think Hearn would make some sort of bid on that basis as long as there’s no stipulation it has to be before September?

Big Baby and Hearn signed only a 2-fight promotional deal with HBO. He's not a Matchroom fighter. Big Baby just needed some exposure to his Big Baby promotional company.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Pulev can only be worse now.....
                  Worse to what level, the level of Wlad and Miller because they’re of the same standard right ? Chisora, Whyte, Miller they’re all the same level unconditioned fatties with no real boxing pedigree. Pulev dealt with Chisora handily it really wasn’t competitive and that simply comes down the boxing ability of Pulev. If the Bulgarian had elite level power he’d be on par with the like of Wilder and Joshua who let’s be honest really aren’t that good but for their fight ending power.

Cmon explain yourself, this should be interesting.

Comment

You consider the 400k Whyte would have earned too small a fee for Miller to travel for, I suppose it is considering Hearn now has this sizeable war chest for his American venture.

Comment

Worse to what level, the level of Wlad and Miller because they’re of the same standard right ? Chisora, Whyte, Miller they’re all the same level unconditioned fatties with no real boxing pedigree. Pulev dealt with Chisora handily it really wasn’t competitive and that simply comes down the boxing ability of Pulev. If the Bulgarian had elite level power he’d be on par with the like of Wilder and Joshua who let’s be honest really aren’t that good but for their fight ending power.

Cmon explain yourself, this should be interesting.
                      I never expected somebody to defend Poolev this much so I have no explanation... Sorry, bro.....

Comment

Working...
                      X